Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=220&start_row=11

Masons

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/24/2004 2:40:32 AM

Jah rasta Far I

I never concerned I self much with masons, as I site ti a exclusive organization. When I lived in the Caribbean some elders reasoned with I with such knowledge of Masonry. It struck as very strange, the interest in it. I site if at the time I was being questioned about what part if any or future part in this secret society i was to be.

ANyhow, this secret society thing reminds I of the secret societies of Skull and Bones, Bilberg, Council on Foreign Relations, Tri-Lateral COmmission....these are nationl and international secret socieities that world leaders are part of to manipulate the masses.....PLAIN and simple.

What does it mean ??? A lot of confusion,...INI site though that I-dren must chose who the i's serve......and that cannot be taken away from the i without the i permission....

DO I iste other MAN in flesh to lead I to higher knowledge ?

SEEK and I shall find
ASk and t shall be given unto I
knock and the door be open unto I

Blessed love JAH RASTA FAR I

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 2/24/2004 6:29:31 PM

Nefertiti. You know I agree with these things you are saying, because I say the same thing on this forum a lot. Truth comes from knowledge of self, from within, and no man can teach this to another.
However, I think there can be great benefit from reasoning with different people who have different ways of thinking, because new perspectives and new knowledge can enter our consciousness. Not in the sense of following what they teach, but listening to what they say so that I can see it for myself.
These old societies have much knowledge that has been lost, or that the majority of people are not conscious of. It is good for INI to listen to what these people have to say and see what we can gain from it, again not to follow them, but as a source of information. It is still INI have to test what they say and come to see it for INI self and then we will expand our knowledge.
That is how I see life in general. That is one thing that make it easy for me to move around among those who have no direct knowledge of His Majesty. For example today I live in America, and I am among people who have a long tradition in manmade laws and business and so on. I hate all these things, but what I can learn from these people is how to deal with these things that are not natural. And many times I can see positive sides of things that I couldn't see before.
My point is that a new perspective can always be the source of increased knowledge, and also that different people with their traditions have different strengths that the I might not be so strong in, and the I can gain from reasoning with those people.
So I am for talking with mason people and listening to what they have to say. And I would not reject what they say, only when I know that it is wrong. And many new things I would see and become conscous about it.
Peace.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/25/2004 1:10:01 AM

Selah Jah Rasta Far I, Ras Jonas......seen...The livity to to come to the truth about all things.....so INI site what the I saying.... I tnot a step fo faith, but a step of knowing tht the step is with confidence of forwarding...

I came accross this from "the Art of Peace"
"Cast off limiting thoughts and return to true emptiness. Stand in the midst of the Great VOID. THe is the secret way of a Warrior."

In living in Babylon it be so much like the I said, and so often I get caught up with thier hurry and worry about fear of TIME......because In what I sight as perfection that I seek, I slip into the definiation of Babylon perfection, which is rationalization of the un-attainabilty of perfection.

Having patience to await pon the truth in JAH TIME...is what I hold fast to when confusion is doubt.

ONe Love One aim one destiny

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/25/2004 4:30:04 PM

Greetings,

Almost all people have something to say that I and I can apply to our own lives. Like the I said Jonas, I and I must test the things said to make sure that it is agreeable to I and I. This is true for anyone that speak to I and I. Even if they are RasTafarI people, I and I should know for I and I self if what they say is acceptable.

There is good and bad in all people and all nations. I and I just need to know how to take the good and leave the bad.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 3/2/2004 11:12:22 AM

mneferiti you are confused again here.mind you said previously.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I