Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2183&start_row=81

Is Rastafarians the true nasarites of the Bible?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 9/19/2007 3:15:38 PM

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH JAH RASTAFARI.....

yaa asantewaa i give thanks for the knowledge you given i, i am new to rastafari but since ini was shown the real king there was no doubt in my heart that haile selassie was in deed king over all kings. so when we have people who critisized the king i would love to ask them show me cause it was written that he will return as man and he will be crowned king of kings lord of lords. to me rasta people are so inspirational to me. i been in many church with my mom but not once did they even talk about HIM HAILE SELASSIE , IT WAS LATER WHEN I MET MY KING HE BROUGHT THE KNOWLEDGE TO ME, AND I GIVE THANKS FOR THAT. MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF MY RASTA FAMILY MORE RASPECT TO YOU ALL . P.S BY THE WAY ANY ONE WHO WOULD LOVE TO TALK MORE WITH ME I WILL BE SO PLEASED MY YAHOO ID IS RASBENJI25@YAHOO.COM

ONE LOVE TO ALLL
SELAH

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/19/2007 11:57:31 PM

Yes I Yaa Asantewa, they will never sidetrack I and I meds.

The thing I dislike the most about it is that I and I are spending time speaking to imposters who come with the same foolishness of the previous imposters, when the time could have been spent on more useful reasoning for I and I.

I am finished wasting time on those that will bear no fruit.

Energy among the fruit bearers will multiply the fruit and spread Jah seed for more fruit to grow. This is I and I journey.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/20/2007 4:51:10 AM

Blessed Love InI.

YES JAH! "This is I and I journey."

RAAAS TAFARIII!!!! HAILE I SELASSIE I!!!!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I