Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=218&start_row=1

Survived Valentine's

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 2/15/2004 12:24:20 PM

whw!! glad that is over!!All thanks n Ises to Almighty Jah RastafarI that InI remain whole Dawta of ZionI and no unworthy 'man' got chance to rape me on VAL----day.
Sorry Iam being blunt but InI detest Babylon sensuality and how women are being treated like nothing more than objects and fashion industry expects them to conform!!!:-(

Only God knows who is right for whom.
They go too far wit dem datingsites and instant chatpickups, etc.

Jah know der mus be price to pay someday.

InI need wholesome, righteous Kingman who can overstand the sacredness of Idren.

Nesta sista

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/15/2004 12:52:12 PM

Greetings,

Babylon has lost the natural ways. They don't know how to Love, and they don't know how to join as One. That is why they need their dating lines and chat pickups to get together. They are desparate to find someone and since they have lost their natural ways, they need technology to help them find a mate. But since they don't know how to Love, even when they find someone, they seldom stay together and disunity comes.

It is the worst for those that still know how to Love, but aren't able to sense these qualities within others. So they find an unworthy mate, and they give what they are supposed to give, but don't receive what they are supposed to receive.

So I and I must always keep I and I eyes and ears open. And learn to bring forward and develop the sensitivity required to read people's vibes.

Children still retain this sense, that is why children stare at people. They are reading the person's vibes to gather information about them. But parents train this quality out of children, always telling them not to stare. So instead of developing this sense into something even greater, the child keeps this sense numbed and they eventually lose it, just like their parents.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 2/15/2004 2:49:17 PM

Yes I- like they are dead.
Dead spiritually.

We know better.

Jah Love,

Nesta sista

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI