Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2152&start_row=1

broken heart

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MASHAQ Sent: 9/4/2007 12:10:07 PM

my empress whom i love so much has changed all of a sudden.i have really talked to her about how i feel but it seems she does the same.am really sad and feel very unhappy within.i feel she is seeing someone else .need some advice.cos i truly love her.
Also she use to complain about me using herbs(ganja)and does not want to accept that i love rastafari and cant change...

Messenger: Mau Mau Sent: 9/6/2007 9:15:30 PM

Greetings bredren,

I am sorry to hear that you and your empress are having problems. I hope that y'all overcome whatever obstacles that are causing conflict in the I relationship. At the sametime it sound like the empress is an 'obstacle' in the I Rasta trod. Everything happens for a reason still. Remember Jah rule over all things and is the One that make all things possible including the empress in your life. In I n I Master house are many treasures and I n I will not lack for anything. So if the I come to find that the empress is bad energy to I n I trod, then I n I has to to make sure that service to The Most High comes first. He shall surely bless the I with a queen that is right for the I.
Nevertheless, I wish y'all the best and hope y'all come out stronger from this. May the Most High plan manifest for the I.

Bless

Messenger: MASHAQ Sent: 9/6/2007 11:13:41 PM

respect and greeting to all.blessed love...
mau mau me love ur reasoning. it is well noted .me give thanks itinualy...

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/7/2007 1:25:47 AM

MashAQ, blessed, I never saw the I on here before, is the I new to this forum. If so welcome, if not, nice to see the I.
My Lord, I am not a good one to I-spond cause I answer may be partial. I have been with a bredren for 10 years and I didn't real eyes that all along he tried to change I. I guess I was too weak and eventually allowed him to mold I in his own likeness. In result, I went astray(not all his fault, I take full blame) but Jah kicked I in I backside and told I to rise. I did and afterwards it was nothing but judgement. Now, that I am stronger he cannot mold I to his likeness, so he fought I at every angle possible. But, now I wear I shield of rastafari, which he cannot penetrate. Sadly, I ended it because of his ways which I don't need to list. I am not in love with him, so I don't feel the way the I do. The point is, the I cannot serve two masters. I know it is easier said then done, but who do u chose?
I wish I could take ur pain away but that is something that will come with time. But, it is not easy, the I can only take it 1,2. If the I ever wish to reason I'm here to listen.

Just pray to Jah that she will see the light. Try and sit down with her if the I didn't and reason. Also don't let her take the i for a for a fool either. I pray for the I..heart of love honorable..

Messenger: MASHAQ Sent: 9/16/2007 4:37:39 AM

so much experience as I and I has go through this situation.it like i can not tell her to go or stay. As she no more shows me the kind of love and affection we had in the beginning of our relationship.it actually a big disappointment to me but i know i will come out of this stonger and wiser.now my quesion is how can a rastaman actually live and be with a woman who does not accept rastafari and learn b'cos society teaches a different way{brain wash} ?cos it seems our sisters who don't know about rastafari are more which makes it very diffecult for the I to associate... ONE LOVE

Messenger: MASHAQ Sent: 3/3/2008 10:51:13 AM

greeting in the name of Selassie I,holy emmanuel I,Jah Rastafari.I give thanks for the reasoning the I them gave to I.It has really helped me to make the best decision.by putting Rastafari first and not allowing anyone to take i for a fool .JAH RASTAFARI bless the i them.RESPECT

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 3/3/2008 5:01:44 PM

MY LAWD JAH MUSS ALWAYS COME FIRST
AND REMEBER ONE THING EVERY OOMAN IS NOT AN EMPRESS!!!!
WHO THE FALL FIT LET THEM WEAR IT ..
I HAD A PROBLEM BEFORE TREATING EVERY WOMAN THE SAME
THE SAME ONES I WOULD CALL PRINCESS EMPRESS SO ON AND SO ON
WOULD BE BY MY BALL HEAD BREDREN HOUSE GETTIN RAN TRU LIKE..
LIKE POOM POOM BUFFET
EVEN WHILE THEY HAVE A KING AT HOME TREATING DEM GOOD... THEM TAKE MAN SOFT
U SEE A ONE FACE U DONT SEE DEM HEART
SO ALL I CAN SAY IS FEEL DEM OUT IF A EMPRESS A EMPRESS
NOT ALL GIRLS IS HOES NOT ALL WOMAN IS EMPRESS.. KNOW DAT
I STILL TREAT ALL WOMAN WITH RESPECT
BUT CERTAIN ONES U JUSS BLESS UP
U DONT HAIL THEM ALL AS PRINCESS EMPRESS
THE ANGEL IN YOUR ARMS THIS MORNIN JUSS MIGHT BE THE DEVIL IN A ONES ARMS TONIGHT
SO IF ITS RASTAFARI U DEAL WID U JUSS CUT AND GO TRU TILL U FIND A REAL QUEEN

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/3/2008 7:22:32 PM

Blessed Love and Ises to all

It is most pleasing to see the i,Empress Prophecy

Brethren Mashaq, all idren, I come in Love and i dont mean to cause any sort of irritation to any of the i them. I know say all the i them do this from the goodness of thy hearts, JAh bless.

It could be easy for i to just send out some words of comfort but since most have already done so, let i say what i find to be a problem in this sort of reasoning.
I suppose i can explain my meaning just by asking this

What if it is you,Mashaq ? What if the i is causing the rift between the i and thy woman?

Again i say, i just asked that question just as a way of explaining, i am in no way trying to say that you are guilty and playing innocent, no not at all
But the truth is every man, woman and child can only look through dem own eyes, no one can look through the eyes of another, isnt that so.
You know say everyone thinks he right.
I know i cant say anything of what i know not, but for all i know, if your woman was here, she might have her own views of what has gone wrong.
And none of we here know that. And yet,everyone just assumes that she is probably the "bad guy" in this. And she might well be, but who here knows for sure

We all only know one side of the thing, so you can only get one sided advice.
I could easily say walk away from her, and i could be advicing you to leave the best thing in your life
I could say stay and try to fix it, and i could be advicing you to waste your time on a fruitless exercise

Another big problem i sight with this is, what Empress Prophecy said.
She said "I might be partial"
But in i sight so is everyone else
lol, and so am i
no one can help it
If one cant speak from his/her experiences then........what shall one speak from

So i really dont know how to advice the i
But i can tell the i, as you might already know, how we do it in Africa
Simple, you sit with the elders
You and your woman.
And you reason through everything
At the end of it, you either fix it or go your seperate ways.

Highest form of counseling, free of charge

Now i do not know where the i is, and i dont know if you can do that.
But, if you can follow those guidelines and somehow create an environment that is as close to what i described as possible.
You know what i mean? If you cant find the village elders, you find the closest thing to it, elder family members, Rastafari elders etc
If no elders are around the i, the i can do so with respected neighbours, idrens, etc

But if you have already decided to walk away, do not look back, have no thought for what comes tomorrow, Jah Jah will provide

Ises
Rastafari

Messenger: dirtyd Sent: 4/1/2008 12:50:46 AM

you can make this simple-Do you want to change your natural ways and your personell beliefs and stop doing what is natural and considered the most sacred part of celebrating Rasta to please a woman who wants to change you?If she loved you at first and then just decided smoking ganja is bad and you need to quit,then I don't know.I don't know how long you have been with her,but thats also spmething to consider.I myself will change my ways and beliefs for no-one,I get that point accross from the beginning.I could go on but I could get you in trouble,and fuck that!

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/2/2008 1:43:50 PM

Question? Does your empress indicate any behavioral changes that are negative that she sees as a direct result of the holy herb? There is something missing.

Case in point: I have had a man in my life that I would not be with if he smoked because I know he would not be doing it for spiritual reasoning, only to anesthesize himself from his responsibility.

There are other men that ganja would not be a problem in a relationship if we were together because of the exact opposite.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I