Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=215&start_row=31

Ba Beta Christos Haile Selassie I Church (Rastalogy)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 2/20/2004 9:48:11 AM

Joseph
I agree of some of your feelings with masonry but.........
Haile Selassie I and Soloman were indeed masons. And I agree with you when you said some masons practice in dark mysticism. Not all though but some! Masons greatest man is King Soloman he was the wiseman. And I believe they fashion a lot of rituals according to Soloman Books (Songs of Soloman)and Anicent true histort of Egypt or KMT. Selassie had to be a mason for he meet with other royality such as the King of England. These men only deal with mason at all times in close quarters. I know that all royality persons on earth is masonic no matter what there religion. The last major religion or way of life sect to join was Muslims in Israel. That how the paletinians lost their land!
As far as Soloman losing face with JAH, that maybe true, IT MAKE SENSE....RIGHT? But Soloman knew good mysticism before that. Then I would guess with all his different wives he included different practices (his wives ways) within the Temple that were not of JAH instructions. Remember Soloman talked to JAH and every living thing just like you talk to your friends.

And yes freemasons do site up satan as GOD. Albert Pike a dark freemason and the head of the KKK and former Genernal in the Confederate Army, reveal in a public setting by illunating 30-32 degree masons and he said that
"To the crowd we must say; we worship God but it is the God the adores without superstition. To you Grand Sovereign Inspector's General, we say this, that you may repeat to the brethren
32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees: all of initiates of high degrees should maintain the Masonic Religion in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God would Adonay (JAH) and has priest calumniate him? Yes Lucifer is GOD!

A. Lantonie, a mason, historian, and a openly declared atheist, said in a excerpt, "Lettre au Souverain Pontife" "So much the better I say Possessing critical and inquisitive minds, we are servents of Satan, You the guardians of Truth, are servents of God. These two complement each other. Each needs each other"

So yes some are at complete odds with JAH and I hope I explained why

Are you the "Guardians of Truth" or Mason?

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/20/2004 10:16:05 AM

Greetings I

I saw it for myself on tape, I never saw Selassie I speaking about this Fox.

I follow Jah Allmighty Selassie I
Why canīt you accept that I do that without even knowing of this foxe? I never need this foxe to follow Jah!
I do not need other man to talk to Jah, Jah tell me what to do!
What are you trying to do here? .... to converte I n I Jah children?

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 2/20/2004 11:08:09 AM

Just becasue it not on tape you nah believe?
I not saying for you to convert to anything!
It just a way out here that HIM put in place
No you don't have know Foxe to know JAH
But its good to know Foxe to know what Selassie wants from he people the rastafarian
All other ways is what the elders want you to know I n I want to know what Selassie I (JAH) has to say
Selassie never said anything in public about this....why would he?
To let Babylon know where his sheep are?
Mason do something in secert I thought we know this by now.
You may not need Abuna Foxe to follow JAH but Selassie I used him for HIS followers!
And please don't me ask why....just ask why Planno and Mack didn't ask Selassie I for Knowledge, Wisdom, Understanding, and Order!
That's what I'm trying to do.....to find out why they didn't ask for that!?!
But ask for Land?

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/20/2004 2:51:07 PM

Greetings I

I do not waste my time on this foolish statements... you look down on I n I elders? So why you want to reason with followers of this elders?

YOU say they did not ask for Wisdom and Overstanding!
Where do you know this from?
I man heard much more Wisdom and Overstanding from I n I elders than from Foxe... by the way, arenīt there any speeches of that man you can show us?
Why did they ask for land?
No man, Jah gave them land, Jah give his children what they need, they do not have to ask! Why had this Foxe to ask for Wisdom? Didnīt Jah give him wisdom, so why he needed to beg for this? And just because he asked for it... I never saw that he really got it!
Cha.... man

Bro Gad I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I