Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=213&start_row=11

NEED INFO ON CANADA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras John Sent: 2/14/2004 2:15:34 PM

That would be hype... but remember he's got a financial situation and things... it could be hard not to move into poverty, their economy has been REALLY bad since the Derg taking over in the 70's. I would see Ithopia as a better place to retire to, once you've saved up the money and things, then spend the rest of your life there.

One love

Ras John

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/14/2004 3:26:14 PM

thank you RAS John AND BRO JAPHET

i will look to these things and work on them,yes i want to change,and i am changeing them slowley.I would love to go HELP in the effort in rebuilding Ithopia,I want to make some moves in canada first.That way maybe i can have some capital,or just more insite so i no what to do.

JAH love

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/15/2004 2:36:49 AM

JAH RASTA FAR I

Ras, that I-thipoa is calling the I. JAH RASTA FAR I. a sistren and i were reasoning the other day and she sited her vision to I-thiopia. JAH, InI site that motherland sending vibrational to call I-dren home. I trod to the Caribbean, and yet the last 6 months I-thipia vibes so radiant. AWARENESS OF DESTINY. I site it serious not relief from Babylon in the materialistic way, but the groundation of roots, of birth of fullfillment, cultivation of Perfection.

As for Canada.... i traveled thru in OCT with grandmother to site her roots. Beautiful. Sault Ste. Marie thru Kingston....via Toronto.. Ark I, if I had been aware of the presence.!!
I lived in Seattle near Vancouver and it is beautiful..green fresh air..

AS for violence, violence of the soul is much more dangerous......Jah knows and guides I steps... NO FEAR....

HIM uttered"i am more concerned with the condition of my soul than the misery of my body."

AS FOR I-thiopia....Brother Gad, that is some exodus to reason about. I will contact the I.

KNOW that I-thiopia is a spiritual place in the heart first and foremost......b4 the physical-INI site.

JAH RASTA FAR I

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/15/2004 8:13:11 AM

Greetings I

You know, some Bredren here came together to reason on a serious EXODUS.
One of the biggest Problems is the Visa-Biz... the Government wonīt give any foreigners permanent Visas... especially not to Rastafarian!
I n I bredren coming up with that Idea are well informed... living inna Shash and Addis for some years... so this is no joke-biz... itīs serious, and I n I will take the trod! And when I n I have to walk by foot, I n I will settle in Ethiopia!
I n I will fight! We have the right Idren to fight this! So everybody who is really interested in going to Ithiopa serious, then contact I n I. Everybody is welcome!
Do not just dream! Make it real!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/15/2004 10:01:50 AM

i hit you yesterday

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/15/2004 10:12:29 AM

Ah... it was you... ;)
Sorry, but I was complete confused... I did not know where the mail was from...
I wrote back and asked what you mean.... now I know it, sorry!
So letīs reason by mail!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/15/2004 11:58:31 AM

Greetings,

Nefertiti, it would have been nice to meet the I when the I came through Toronto. But Jah make everything so for a reason, so it wasn't time for our meeting.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Tribeall Sent: 2/15/2004 12:30:29 PM

Greetings,

I checked out immigration (from the US) to Canada last spring really intensely. I want to land I and I youth in BC....
It seemed to me that the easiest way to get 'in' is to make good contacts via email and secure oneself a job. It doesn't have to be with a big corp....maybe i bredren here can get an internship on an organic farm in BC- of which there abound. Then the employer writes a letter that states that ya have a job with them. You get a work visa which lasts for 2 years before ya have to reapply. It is only about 4-5 years of steady employment that one needs behind them before they can apply for permanent citizenship, if the I wishes to do so at that time.
The Canadian gov is looking to see that one can support themself and not 'burden' their systems. So the I will need to show that the I has cash in the bank- enough to support rent and cost of living for atleast 3 months.
I reasoned with a canadian immigration lawyer and this is what he tell I.
There is alot of ecobuilding communities in BC that ya can pay a small fee for- live on the land and work, learn the trade, etc. That would get you through the gates. Then the I can branch out from there.
Check out the site called ic.org (intentional communities) and there will be a list of communities in Canada. One can call them, reason and ask of other places they may know of that aren't publicised. I know of no rasta communtities there, but lots of vegan/veggie, etc. so the I won't have to surround about alcohol, etc.
i still think an internship at an organic farm would be the best idea. then you could really learn the earth and weather system in that area before venturing out on the hemp homestead on your own.
Blessed Love,
sis April

Messenger: Tribeall Sent: 2/15/2004 12:36:54 PM

I forgot to say that Canaga gov has on the internet a site that shows the exact 'workers' the country is looking for. There are worker shortages in Canada so them always looking to bring folks in from other countries. For instance, if it said MARKETING, one with a marketing background could get in without having to pay fees. The gov even reimburses one for immigrating if you fit their bill.
So check for that, it may have agriculture listed for this upcoming season????
Blessed- Sis April

Also, New Zealand is an easy country to immigrate to and the incentives are great. Panama, too--- which is where I am currently buying land. in Boquete, Chiriqui provence, panama. There is ZERO tax on US earned income in Panama and Boquete is beautiful rainforest land at about 3500-4000 ft elevation with a view of both oceans...sloths, jaguars, parrots, monkeys. A fair rasta community down panama city way- but idren are moving up to the mountains steadily. yes I!!!

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/15/2004 1:17:57 PM

thank you

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I