Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=213&start_row=1

NEED INFO ON CANADA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/13/2004 8:08:57 AM

I would like to move to Canada,but i need some contacts.IF anyone wants to give anyone info thank,all will appreciated.

thank you
JAH
douglas

sonone222004@sbcglobal.net

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/13/2004 9:56:29 AM

Greetings,

What kind of contacts is the I looking for.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/13/2004 10:26:09 AM

I want to move to a place that i can get about 5 to 10 acre to grow hemp,and live on. i looked up some info and it say to do anything in canada you have to be from canada or at least live for some years.i want just see if i can just put money down at get on with it.my wife is a respiratory care giver and i weld so i all so wanted to know about the jobs and the people and schools for the kids.Hope that not to much.Thank you for you time and work.

one

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 2/13/2004 10:50:16 AM

I as well as Ark I live in Toronto. It's a hype city, a lot of Rastas in certain parts. A pretty descent reggae scene... one of the best in North America. I love Toronto, but a bunch of people don't like it (the government doesn't put enough money into maintaining the city, there is rising violence and things.) Even though the violence is rising, its still WAY lower than what you'll see in the state. Montreal is hype. Its about half english speaking, half french. It has more of a European feel to it. But it gets REALLY cold in MTL. Vancouver is cool. The climate is like Seattle and there is a ton of really good herb. Also, you go some of the best snowboarding in the world an hour and a half north. Canada kicks ass, no doubt. But honestly, you don't wanna be in a small town in Canada because they suck. Just like redneck towns in the States... only not as ignorant and things, just really boring. Like the town of Brockville (a.k.a. "Brock Vegas") has little to nothing going for it, and in the area people think its really something. I don't like Ottawa much... too governmental. In Canada we pay a lot of taxes and wonder where they go. Then you go to Ottawa, a city of 350,000- smaller than Scarborough... and while Scarborough (a section of Toronto) is a little ghetto in a lot of areas- overcrowded schools, low income housing and things, violence, drugs and shit- Ottawa has got parks every other block, marble staircases on the OUTSIDE of buildings, all these statues and showy architecture... it's just rediculous. Plus the club scene aint the same as T.O., and it's got violence, too. A few Somali gangs as well as Triads and things, man. It aint all it's cracked up to be. But Canada is nice, for sure.

One love, man. Big up the great white north!

Ras John

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/13/2004 10:58:27 AM

thank you

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/13/2004 12:36:04 PM

Why not go to Ethiopia?

Bro Gad I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/13/2004 10:29:48 PM

for what,are you just asking or do you know something i don't.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/14/2004 1:07:49 AM

Greetings,

I don't know much about the technical details of immigration in Canada. A good place to look about those things is on the internet. Search for words like canada, government, immigration,ownership of land and other words like that.

I think the government of canada has a lot of information on the internet about laws and things like that.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/14/2004 6:06:03 AM

thank you

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/14/2004 11:16:48 AM

Greetings I

You know bro, to me it sounded like you want to change your whole life situation. So why not go to Ethiopia?
Wouldn´t that be the right time?
Maybe the I will think about it and contact me at natty_herb@yahoo.de
Maybe I n I could reason about going to Ethiopia?
Everybody is welcome to contact me to reason about an Exodus to Ethiopia. Everybody who wants to do this serious!

Bro Gad I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I