Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2122&start_row=11

Luke chapter 6

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/29/2007 12:24:06 PM

I pray an Meditate for the I and Ones. Purity shall be wit dem wicked. Lotta Love InI. so much Love. Selah. Selassie I

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/29/2007 7:39:18 PM

the beauty of the bible lol is that people on two sides of an arguement can quote verses that sound as if it defends their case.

if each side threw out the arguement what would be the arguements.

honestly for the homophobes can you give some arguements that are not influenced from a book written 2000 years ago?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/30/2007 7:26:41 AM

Quoting New Testament, influenced by big time soddomites... "St. Paul", King James, & Shakespeare!!

LOL LOL LOL

Still Looking still has a point about holding too tight to the Bible.

This girl is still defending this gay thing? Why, I wonder?

People say if you don't like the batty man thing, it means one is a repressed homosexual (CONfusion talk)... but what happen to this youth princess who likes it too much? How come she is not considered a repressed homosexual?

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/30/2007 11:29:55 AM

Because I have no problem with my sexuality. I think brests are great, but women don't turn me on. If they did, I'd have a girlfriend. I've had plenty of offers.
I'd defend lots of things in the same manner. Furthermore, it's not really homosexuality that I'm defending, it's the right to live as one pleases without someone (anyone) calling you evil, dead or damned. Especially since, as I've stated before, some of my best friends are homosexual or bisexual and I don't think anybody has the right to judge them without even an attempt to know more about them. Just as I am not defined by who I love, I don't think they should be either. It's really no diffrent than saying a black man and a white woman (or vice vers) who fall in love and have children are vampires, walking dead, or damned. If you recall, it used to be illegal in America for whites and Blacks to marry. Progress begins with knowledge.
Question:
Why is it so important that homosexuality be damned by those who have no homosexual friends?
If in fact all homosexuals will be damned, or whatever, what does it have to do with you, who is not?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/30/2007 12:06:29 PM

True... I think somebody asked me what my opinion was on homosexuality. Still Looking actually... seeing as he's so concerned.

Legality has nothing to do with it. Homosexuality is legal.

Comparing it with every other thing under the sun does not make it any more right. It stands alone... with a big X on it.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I