Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2118&start_row=21

What is a black man?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/11/2012 1:25:29 AM

People is treated differently not because of their skin color but they are treated different because of the perception of the corrupted mind that see's the color or form are programed to react and act towards that person in a fallen way. Its not the skin color One is treated bad for, nor is because of the ones in this society that are 'racist'
The true and only perpetrator is the thought and program, the bondage to habitual thinking, yes it is like a bad program and it has not been deleted completely off the hard drives of mans soul in this current society.
Delete slavery, delete polarity thinking where everything is seperated and see the oneness of all, the seasons the colors the body part the countrys .everything has been seperated with this program of the devil and the Oneness, Unity and Interdepndance of All thing seen and beyond has been forgotten.

As INI remember truth, illusion will have no hold. FIRE!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/11/2012 10:31:25 AM

What ar yu realy sayin? Mi can't over yo reasoning. Ar yu sayin we should forget slavery? No we can't foget. Come again n b clear dis time. I'm tryin to over yo reasoning bro. Blessed love.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 4/11/2012 3:49:57 PM

Greetings in the Light!
Who ever Wants I-n-I to Forget the Slavery Of I-n-I Africans is DISgraced!!!
Who Ever Wants I-n-I To Forgive the Slave Masters Of I-n-I Africa is DISgraced!!!
{If I-n-I was to Forget the Slavery of I-n-I Africans Then I-n-I would Have Dejavu of What Had Happened as Now in days!}
and
{If I-n-I was to Go Back in time to Tell the Slave Master "I Forgive Ya" He'll Take You Back To Africa... And Do it All Over Again!}

But Even Now in Days I-n-I Have Forgot and So Connected With the Slavery Place and Ways And Made "A Race Of Obamanation/Abomination" as Now!
and
Even Now In Days I-n-I Have Forgave and Connected with the Slave Master's So that The I-n-I will stay Far Away And Hate "Africa or Eden" and think wrong of it to Not want to Build more in there with Life!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I