Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2115&start_row=1

why rasta is looked down on?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 11:02:32 AM

just look at the hate spewed out by a few on this board toward homosexuals.

like every religion there are those fanaticals that give the others a bad name.

for a group of people that have probably uttered the words "leave all judgement onto him" more than once, they are quick to put that aside when it comes to homosexuals.

HYPOCRITS!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/28/2007 12:49:05 PM

Well go away then.

P.s. I never say leave all judgment onto him. That's for all these wannabe dreads who don't know nothing about livity.

InI have the power to judge from the singular position of righteousness... as the I said one time, InI have JAH within... so I say... FIYAH BUN RED HOT FI SODDOMITE & ATHEISTS! RED for hypocrites and parasites! They shall eat their hearts away, and your traps shall snare your own feet, you will fall into the pits you created for InI! And there is no salvation cos you have been cut off. That is why your heart is empty. Your spirit is empty. Your life is empty and you are consumed with your own lifelessness and emptiness.

All the internet reasoning in the world cannot keep you from facing the repercussions of the atrocities of your fathers & mothers. Your chance to turn back was yesterday and you never took it.

I say fiyah blaze with NO apology!

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/28/2007 12:57:11 PM

Your absolutely right Idren, let us not judge the "RASTAS" who judging the gays,or we will be judgemental too. WE just have to accept that even though some people talk of equal rights, love, humanity, etc,etc,etc...some will NOT live this way.

Who are we to judge eachother?

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 8/28/2007 1:08:40 PM

"For I glory in the Bible"
Haile Selassie I words.
The Bible states
Leviticus 18
22: Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
By the way if the I is interested in who the true Israelites are,
read here ,read the curses... Leviticus 26: and Deuteronomy 28:

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/28/2007 1:11:54 PM

Prince Hotep!

Hotep (by the way)!

They're not interested in who the true Israelites are. We've tried that. They're definitely not interested in Leviticus or any order at all.

They want Bob Marley, weed and one love excuses to be gay. ROFL!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/28/2007 1:17:38 PM

haha seen

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2007 1:18:32 PM

Who were/are the true Israelities? I mean according to you.

And you are absolutly correct! I'm not seeking Leviticus or any order at all. I'm seeking the truth of the matter. I am seeking to align myself with the Most High God who says love thy neighbor. Who says, look to the log in your own eye first. Who say, treat others as you wish to be treated.
I am interested in the God who speaks, who creates, who loves, who IS. There are many holy books in the world. How can you choose just one?

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/28/2007 1:25:43 PM

Its funny, people who HATE gays like you cats, end up having a gay son or daughter and then what?

I dont know if any of you know Fred Felps. He hates gays and stood infront of my high school with signs " GOD HATES FAGS" and he was the one who hates africans too. Guess what though he has a lesbian daughter.

All yall prolly have someone gay in your family.Or in your workplace.Or as a friend. Or maybe you listen to a gay musician.Im not saying im gay and that I accept that as my own lifestyle, but I find it injust to intrude on others personal rights.

The Patriot act limits not only gay rights, but also herbal rights, and religious rights, so these GAYS are in the same boat as INI.

THEY ARE GETTING PERSECUTED FOR THE WAY THEY LIVE JUST LIKE INI!

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 1:29:12 PM

the moment someone says "the bible says" as there rationale for "believing" something it usually means they do not "know" much.

christians in disguise

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/28/2007 1:38:38 PM

Have Love all the while seen? but be ready to Blaze Jah Fiyah when wickedness is to be corrected...

Them should be givin High Ises for Jah Cleansin...for real.

Jah BLESS! RASTAFARI IMMANUEL HAILE SELASSIE I THE FIRST!!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I