Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2098&start_row=1

The enemy from within

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/21/2007 8:13:50 PM

Those days the reasoning among Rastas is filled being equal with the most high. Using the right mind we all know that is impossible. The scripture tell us the almighty thoughts are higher than ours as the heavens are higher than the earth. Our always correcting of our selves and stray from the original and basic grass roots doctrin of the faith of Rastafari, And the teachings of his imperial majesty. his majesty said . I have the highest respect for the bible, read and live according to the bible, i glory in the bible, if my people of whom i am emperor would keep the ten commandment since that is what i accept and keep, we in ethiopia have one of the oldest versions of the bible but no matter how old the bible or what language it may be written the message remains one and the same. It's eternal. We find now.... Oh king james bible.... History in the dead sea scrolls teaches i that indeed the message remains one a the same. Again in contex england being protestant use writing the bible, giving the people the opportunity to know for their selves what the bible say. All this the work of the most high. Like cyrus the all mighty set up kings for his purpose. Every thing is created for jah and his children.

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I