Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2091&start_row=1

Do any of you pray to Selassie or Jah?

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MessenJAHofGod Sent: 8/19/2007 8:06:07 PM

Essentially they are the same, but do you adress Jah as Jah or Selassie?

Good rastaman friend of InI, dougie, he pray to selassie when InI reason and smoke a lil herb.

I am just asking this as a general casual question, nothing to worry bout , i not puttin burden pon your backs brothers and sisters in Jah!

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/19/2007 8:28:23 PM

Greetings I
For I, I hail JAH Rastafari King Sellasie I, to seperate JAH from Sellasie is impossible, they are one and the same. There are those Ites who prefer to pray to JAH as the spirit force of the Creator because they say Sellasie is not God incarnate, but Man. Blessed Love

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 8/19/2007 10:53:12 PM

I and I praying daily to Jah Rastafari!Jah(god)son Rastafari!He and his father is one.Haile Selahssie is the lion of the tribe judah so he is worthy to be praise,Praises were prepared for him and angels(men,women and children) bow down before him,what is this man that we should praise him?Jah Take know,ledge of him.Selahssie and Jah is one if u deny Selahssie i u deny Jah.Jah is Jah Selahssie I is the real Alla,Selahssie I is the real Budda,JahJah etc.It was Selahssie I and still Selahssie I,Judah's Lion.Now man become a lion,and Woe be unto he who the lion killed(spiritually).Zodiac Lion!Jah Rastafari!The son shall be called by his father name so that why (He is jah).We are the Images of Jah made in his likeness.I will pray unto the Lord Jah Rastafari who perform all good things for we.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/19/2007 11:05:04 PM

I call on Jah many different ways, here is a list of just a few

Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I
Jah RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I
Selassie I
Selassie
RasTafarI
Jah

Any word I say I am speaking to the same.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: MessenJAHofGod Sent: 8/20/2007 6:04:12 AM

Indeed. It is good to call upon the many names oh Jah!
Praise Jah for his work and for his creation
Jah bless, friends.

Messenger: MessenJAHofGod Sent: 8/20/2007 6:58:47 AM

Thanks

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/20/2007 11:55:50 AM

"Any word I say I am speaking to the same."

Rastafari

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I