Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=209&start_row=11

False Rasta,,them still deceiving the mass

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/25/2004 1:34:57 PM

Yes I, I and I must know who I and I are dealing with.

When I first went to the Nyahbinghi, I was asked many questions until they were satisfied that I intentions were true. Babylon doesn't like to see RasTafarI gain power or gain more Ones, so they send their own to infiltrate RasTafarI, and pull people away from Inity.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 2/26/2004 12:19:23 PM

Yes I. like how the young dread I immigrated from Jahrock 18 years ago, became such a Babylon Wolf with his drug paties and endless stream of women.

I'm sure he'd NEVER make it into a Nyahbinghi!!!!!!
A true RASTAMON takes CARE of his own.

Selassie know.

" And the Lamb of Judah wept when He beheld the multitudes..."

I am SO Homesick fer yard.

Nesta sista

Messenger: RasEli Sent: 11/19/2004 10:12:26 AM

Nesta, I overstand your reasoning but you cannot oraly attack him for sowing his seed.

One problem I got with the non-sense Rasta, is with they dont know nothing of Jah and think they I and righteous just because they smoke herb.

Ras ElI

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/23/2004 9:04:33 AM

much RASpeckt; Every dread aint Rasta and Every Rasta don't dread!

Also, I may have done what they say I done, don't mean I am who deh say I am!

Selah

Messenger: empress1 Sent: 11/29/2004 11:53:54 AM

Capleton said it I
"Heart haffe clean and ways haffe change".
Fire. Fire bun de whole a dem.
Fake dred is the worst they proffess to love Jah but dem still have carnal mind and sowing destruction in the Immunity. Bun dem Bun Dem.
heap coals of Fire on the carnal mind dredBredren and Sistren just look within the I.Only HIM can protect and guide over I. Still give thanks and praises to The Most High.

Messenger: Ras Gordon Sent: 12/15/2004 11:03:36 AM

Tell I young rasta what ta do.

I praise the most high and love i brethren but is this not enough for Jah. Would jah not call upon my head becuase it full of unpure acts? Is it ever to late to change who you be? Will Jah give i strength to put i's life behind i?

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 12/15/2004 12:05:42 PM

Respect to InI and this board,

I believe one of the keys to be righteous is to live righteous. It is one thing to say you accept RastafarI and another thing to consciously live your life his way. Still I have to bring up as in the other post "The First Rasta", that ONE LOVE play a big roll. InI need to actively and consciously live our lifes in his way along with accepting HIM.

One Love,

Bergy

Messenger: gideon Sent: 12/15/2004 6:23:49 PM

So a man grow his hair and say he is rasta, and because you can't see Jah in his works you say he is false.
But the truth of it is that everyman is rasta, and when you look with eyes of faith you will see it. You can only see it when you look with eyes of faith, because your physical eyes are partial, only seeing a part of the whole story.
So when you judge these people as false rasta all I can know from that is that you are forgetting to look at these people with eyes of faith and you are trying to judge things with your mind.
It's too bad, because we need unity and we need to have an end to this divisive thinking among mankind. What we are seeking is the faith to look at every man and see our spiritual brothers - then our judgement will be true. But as soon as you start looking at a person's actions and trying to analyse their character based on their actions you are making a mistake. That is a dead end road. When we remember to believe in Christ, then we will only see our brethren everywhere and we will not need to talk about false rasta and evil people. As Paul said, we need to be founded in faith. That means faith in christ. And faith in christ means that we look at our fellowmen with eyes of faith, looking to see christ in them and them in christ and not looking at them trying to judge their character.
Someone asked Jesus what they should do in order to do good works, and Jesus answered, "You have to believe." That's all, just believe in christ. And christ is in every man, and every man is in christ. So we need to get rid of this judging attitude that we have learned.
There is no such thing as a false rasta, and there is nothing that one man can do to deceive another. Everyman is a true rasta, and everyman follows his own mind, Jah guidance.
I know we have been taught otherwise, but what we have been taught is just not true.

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 12/15/2004 7:29:52 PM

We all are Rasta from creation, but we do not all live by JAH word. I dont judge, I try to see it as this:

We all are on a journey that has the same beginning and the same end. The in between is different, and JAH told us how to get to the end. Sooner or later we all will find the way back to the right path. U shall not judge actions or people but u can see righteousness by actions and words together(of course we still all go astray from time 2 time) but we all have JAH creation inside.

Indeed we are all RASTA but being RASTA does not mean we all automatically live by JAH word.

Respect Gideon much Respect.

Bergy

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 12/15/2004 7:35:10 PM

Gideon I dont see it the same way or maybe just dont understand it correctly (your message). I do respect it and accept it. I see truth in it but feel we need to actively spread love, true forgiveness and respect to end the system.

Respect,

Bergy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I