Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=208&start_row=31

just a question

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/18/2004 12:49:56 PM

JAH RASTA FAR I.....

SELAH....It a mystic thing Za Za....so simple so obvious and thanks and praises Ras for that. I site the INI....OVERSTAND....JAH RASTA FAR I

...Exodus...the Desert...Amarna.....oh so many vibes here....the spirit knows.....It knows....

Know your I-story.....it is destiny....

Blessed for this reasoning.....more later....

ONE LOVE ONE AIM ONE DESTINY

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 2/18/2004 1:58:14 PM

Qe'ne
You are talking about the Christmen of the Bible.
Yes we rasta deal with the Christmen
Thats rastafari
But what made thmem Christmen I mean what exactly had to happen to them for themm to be deem as christ? This is what I man and my church deal with strictly!!!!!

Nefi
It's good to know that JAH will be waiting there.....ain't go to know!

One
TREE-NATTY

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 2/18/2004 3:27:55 PM

So what is it then, how do they become christmen?

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 2/18/2004 3:36:03 PM

I rather have the EOC version of this first! with the I-ren Qe'ne response for that

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/18/2004 11:59:47 PM

Greetings,

TribeAll, satan only has as much authority as people give him. If people accept satan, and are guided by him, then they give satan a lot of authority. If they reject and resist satan, then satan will have no authority at all.

Like James said,

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

I don't worry about satan, because I know that as long as I stay with Jah, then Jah will be I defense and shield.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Tribeall Sent: 2/19/2004 9:01:52 AM

Seen, ArkI. That is eternally known in InI heart. I suppose I want to know if the I's present in this forum feel that satan has power to create- objects, things, flesh etc.
InI overstand it is a hard question . But when ones say that all that is is created of JAH- I believe that it was not necessarily created by JAH though HE ordained it so. Kinda like giving the OK without doing the actual creation. InI know that most things earthly were created by HIM but I wonder if satan has the ability to create. For InI reason that 99% of the truth is still a lie. Seen. And there is plenty upon the earth that is 99%- so is that of JAH??
And when ones upon the earth allow satan to reign in their hearts and their works--- can satan create through them?
Again I sight the cloning of embryos. What is the I's position on this subject?
Maybe I should take this to another thread so as not to confuse the 'just a question' theme. ArkI- lwt I know the innermost thoughts the Ras has over this.
Blessed,
Sis April

Messenger: Qe~ne Sent: 2/19/2004 10:50:47 AM

ACCORDING TO TEACHINGS THESE MEN WERE FORERUNNERS FOR CHRIST. IT IS WRITTEN THAT ABRHAHAM SAW CHRIST'S DAY AND WAS GLAD.HE HAD A VISION OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN JACOB ALSO HAD THIS VISION.HE ALSO WRESTLED AGAINST AN ANGEL .THIS COULD SIGNIFY HIS LOVE FOR THE KINGDON AND HIS REFUSAL TO LET GO OF IT. MOSES STRUCK THE ROCK TWICE THUS MAKING THE SIGN OF THE CROSS.DAVID HAD THE DESIRE TO BUILD THE HOUSE OF GOD BUT SOLOMON DID IT.STILL SOLOMON MEANS PEACEABLE AND IN THE SPIRITUAL SENSE CHRIST BUILT THE CHURCH. ONE OF THE SECRET NAMES OF JESUS CHRIST IS JEDIDIAH WHICH MEANS BELOVED OF JAH. THIS WAS SOLOMON'S NAME ALSO.THERE ARE THINGS WHICH THESE MEN DID IN ORDER TO DEMONSTRATE THE COMMING OF CHRIST IN FLESH.THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST WAS WORKING IN THESE MEN ALL ALONG. THERE ARE MANY EXAMPLES IN THE SCRIPTURES EXAMPLE:DAVID AND HIS MEN WENT INTO THE TEMPLE AND ATE OF THE SHEWBREAD, A FOR RUNNER TO CHRIST BREAKING BREAD WITH HIS DISCIPLES.
CONCERNING BEING THE SON OF DAVID JESUS WAS HIS SON ACCORDING TO THE FLESH.
ETHIOPIAN HAVE ALWAYS PLAYED AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN THE BIBLE.
WHEN GOD TOLD MOSES THAT HE WOULD MAKE A NATION MIGHTIER THAN THE ISRAELITES HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE ETHIOPIANS.
WHEN DAVID SAID A PEOPLE I DO NOT KNOW SHALL SERVE ME, HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE ETHIOPIANS. SOLOMON PROPHECIED ABOUT SHEBA'S COMING WHEN HE WAS DEDICATING THE TEMPLE WHEN HE SAID A STRANGER WOULD COME FROM A FAR LAND.JESUS SPAKE OF THE ETHIOPIANS WHEN HE SPAKE OF ANOTHER FOLD WHICH IS HIS ALSO.
SELASSIE I IS ELIJAH AND ZERE YACOB IS ELISHA .THE REASON HE WOULD OFTEN SAY WE IS THAT THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD RESIDED IN HIM ALSO THE FULLNESS OF THE TRINITY. CHILDREN CALLES ELISHA BALDHEAD AND THEY SAID THE SAME OF ZERE YACOB. KING OF KINGS AND PRINCE OF PRINCES.REMEMBER GOD HAD A SON.THIS IS THE PILLAR THAT IS IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD AND SHALL NO MORE GO OUT (AMHA SELLASIE HAILE SELLASIE)

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 2/19/2004 12:16:03 PM

This is something I am 100 percent sure of. See if the I's on this forum can also see it and become sure of it:
Jah is the only creator, therefore only those who are one with him can create. So any being name satan of which people speak, and people say it is against Jah, something is wrong with that teaching.
Probably Jah allow men to follow strange thinking in their minds, and tell themsleves lies. But this can never be a creation. This can never manifest in creation, because creation is one with Jah, who create it.
Whatever men create, it is Jah who create it through them, including the system that have people in folly. If you check it, babylon is just an illusion, it is not a creation. And those who follow babylon teachings cannot create what those teachings teach. People can create what Jah create through them, and then some of them give the glory for that creation to babylon system. For example Jah can give a man power to lock up another man or kill him, and people would believe that it is the power of flesh that did this, when in truth flesh has no power, except by Jah spirit.
So the whole thing is a lie, and illusion. I do not see babylon as a real thing that is created, but just something that people imagine, like the tooth fairy. And just like how small children believe that the tooth fairy brought them the money that in reality is their parents gave them, just so some people believe that the system is a creator when really it is only Jah rastafari, Haile Selassie I who is the creator. Jah is the creator, and he give life to INI. Oneness. INI have life, through Jah. Oneness every way you turn it. This satan thing cannot be a creation power, at all. All I would agree is that it can look that way, to those who follow false ideas. When man see and know the truth, they see that Jah is the only creator.
And satan cannot tempt man, because man has the power to do whatever he wants. It is man who follow temptation, so in that sense what Ark I say is true, that men give power to satan by following him. But it is not the power of creation, just the power of belief. And we know that belief is not any power at all, except in the minds of those who believe. So satan can control people's minds, if they allow that to happen. It is a choice they make all the time that they follow, and that is why it is folly, because it is a foolish choice to ignore reality and follow illusion. And reality is better anyway, so it is a foolish choice again, because they leave something good for something that is based on denial of the good thing, that is true.
So, as we say in the topic about insanity, the followers of the pope are definitely very crazy....

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/19/2004 11:34:13 PM

Greetings,

Yes I, TribeAll, I will move this reasoning to another posting so I and I don't disturb the flow of this topic.

The reasoning continues at:

regarding question about satan

I will post I response there.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: lucky Sent: 2/20/2004 11:44:41 AM

Bless
HABESHA you may find out more from these links http://messiandread.dubroom.org/itations0000.htm, http://reluctant-messenger.com/2-babylons.htm [a site by Alexander Hislop]. InI also have concious site links on my band page http://inityvibes.tripod.com
Jah guide

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I