Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=208&start_row=21

just a question

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/15/2004 11:21:46 AM

Greetings,

Yes I Nefertiti. I and I must know ourselves and then I and I won't fear death. When I and I know ourselves and realize what life is, I and I will see that I and I trust must always be in Jah and that I and I life doesn't end. If life ended, I and I would not be here today, the reason I and I are here is because I and I life Itinued.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/15/2004 1:22:18 PM

truth

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 2/17/2004 9:45:55 AM

Nefertiti
What you said is very very true! BUT..................................
I think you are talking about the human body and mind? and if all this natural order anwser is in all nature are not we of this nature?
And if we are like nature we are pure as you said in a baby sense or without sin. But what if a baby can become a man without sin? Shouldn't HE be able to teach his fellow man what he feels is te true and rightfull path to JAH? And at that speak in a language we overstand? Nefertiti if you want to know all of nature orders the anicent Egyptians have already done that long long ago! They followed the law of nature like Adam and Eve did when they where in the GArden! If you what to know more about that read some books about Anicent Egyptian (kemet;KMT) that is NOT written my a whiteman only a blackman and you'll see the difference. (Not trying to be one-sided but it just a different overstand of the whole ting) But we have learned from this natural order thing, that's not what JAH wants!
Hmmmmm remember Moses??? Where was he coming from? Why did the Egyptian enslave the Hebrews? Cause they were more concern about the life of animals and plants and their Gods than a life of a man or woman! Watch what you say about natural order and learning from it, remember "JAh GAVE THE EARTH AND EVERYTHING INNA IT TO ADAM". I not saying it's wrong but.."the sprite of Jah and nature" sounds like a Kemet proverb "In the the begining there was Ra(Sun) and Nun(earth) from them came out Amun (Adam)"...be carefull! Remember Exodus!!

One
Za-Za

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 2/17/2004 5:34:16 PM

Everything is natural. Nature is everything. If something is not nature then it is not...... It doesn't exist.
Look at that word one. It doesn't signify fighting or differences. The word fighting signify difference, because something cannot fight itself.
This is not any nature worship, or creation worship I am reasoning. All I am saying is that Nature forward from Jah. So nature is natural, so nobody has to teach it to the next person. Jeremiah 31:31 speak of the new covenant, which is the nature covenant, or christ covenant (meaning annointed). That scripture says that no man, in this time, has to teach another to know Jah, because all men in this covenant know Jah already. It was speaking about this natural order that rastafari, HIM, teach us about. HIM did not create this order, but he revealed it, hence the word revelation.
What Nefertiti words say is true. Nature is Jah. I am characterized by may nature. In fact nature is another word for characteristics, so we speak of someone's nature as what they are, and what they are like. You can't run from this truth, because it is more basic than ABC. Everything you will say will return to this simple concept.
What exist has a nature, or a character. The nature of that thing, is what it is. Nature is synonymous with existence. And so that is on any level, physical and spiritual. In the physical level it apply to even a rock or the elements. On the spiritual level, we have a spiritual nature, which is Jah again, just like how the physical nature is also Jah, but the physical aspect of Jah.
So let me recap. Jah is the foundation. Then physical and spiritual creation forward from Jah, and physical nature and spiritual nature is that creation. The creation has a nature, and the nature is the creation. So the religion or way of life you seek it is a natural thing. Religion is just another word for natural order, and natural truth. So you are seeking the natural order and truth, which is the religion you seek.
That is why I say you have to look within yourself, because what you are looking for is your nature. If a religion is true, then it is natural, or it is the nature of the person....... the true nature. And clearly nature is true, and there is no false nature. A false nature would be false, so it would not be real, and it would not exist, because the Creator never created it.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/17/2004 9:39:48 PM

Yes I,

Everything that come forth from Jah is One with Jah. When I and I see this in its fullness, and are able to truly see all of Creation as One, then I and I will know exactly what I and I relationship is with Jah, and I and I will be One.

And with One, there is no wickedness, backbiting or selfishness.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/18/2004 3:11:30 AM

Blessed Love Jah Rasta Far I

B-LOVE d ! Za Za, Blessed for I words. I site the I reasoning. Whatever WIse-up is searched for, It be SITED by ones. I leary of organizations that be hailing up thier brand of "truth" as that a mind-game of X-tianity up bringing.(and I site NOW that you did not HAIL THEM UP, just put that out there)

When I site TRUTH is natural It be WITHIN and that i not be taught in the the sense of like the mis-education (un-education by Babylon including those religions)...YET INI site after the I read post, Jah reminded I that I b reading all the time seeking deeper awarenss. For I to site these books as something that be available to bring knowledge of within to awareness...well it is like what the I is siting....that teaching of order of the ancients in a modern way....STUDY. Like a child who is pure and knows and then grows to BE TAUGHT not to know, ya check ?

I site when I "hear" Mason order something just clicks strangely. Experiences with those things just "secretive, negative and exclusive have always turned I away. I am aware now that it is a fear that been taught I and that INI have no fear because of the power of JAH.

It a mystic thing that the I-zaza come to this board to speak of such ORDER at this time. I am going through i own Orders as I site more..Always drinking in the knowledge, know that there is abundance and following the source to be the I-rator of overstanding of all. I struggle with to put into words because it a fountain that overflows....and I am overwhelmed with AWE like a child

I site that Moses recieved teaching while in Egypt, influenced/ received KNOWLEDGE via or vise versa of so called "heretic" Akhenaton who broke with the polytheists to site one "god". Ankhenaten broke with the sun god Ra and site one god I-rator Aten. This has been I meditation for 2 years now(after a vision at Nyabhingi) and seeking the connection I-storically....NOT hailing up Moses nor Akhenaten, ya check because that flesh is dead, but to site that overstanding....There is so much coming to light about that time and while I have been getting caught up in the blackness of Egypt and the root of that society from Ethiopia, I site It is deeper that the socio-political diversions that European historians use.

Natural order is all living things change and exchange the energy of I-ration. Not animal worshipoing...But that al other living things liek the I said for i to use and that means for siting wise-up too. That i how one becomes knowledgeable about LIFE...Scientists in thier search to know creation have tried to organize it, yet it cannot be put into report. Nature is part of our mind and body and the higher spirit be moving through effortlessly, I site. It the thought, like Jah I-ration, that is the I-rator, not the man being the I-rator. It is as time as "WE" know it is IReelavnt because INI live at various movement of time.

Now this is so mystic because I-Nefertiti KNOW it, but I-Nefertiti not wise-up. Ya check ? In know and I have seen, yet to be constantly....

So I site that like the books, the meditation INI site, the reasoning - like the order of the the Ancients...well it a tool that be used for the heights Of Zion...or misused for evil...hmmm

I want to expand I mind to overs all...emancipate from the obvious fear that i have about what the I saying, so Blessed follow up from the I.

Za Za,, INI give thanks and Praise to the Almight for that Meditaion. Food for much deep thought.

LOVE IS THE ONLY LAW TO OBYE

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 2/18/2004 9:11:41 AM

Nefertiti
Just to add to your cup of knowledge. Its interesting that you mention Ankhenaten and you said that he might of taught Moses the knowledge in Anicent Egpyt. Well let me tell you this Dawta Ankhenaten is Moses. I was told this my one of my elders who is Ethiopian born and rasied there and said this is somewhat of a common knowledge there. So I hope you can understand the connection between the two. Now its also said that Ankhenaten died in Egpyt but they have not found his body. In ethiopia the first Axumite King name was King Ezana (aka "ZA-ZA") was the first to bring one god worship there. I feel and believe that Ankhenaten-Moses-King Ezana were ALL the same person. I do not believe in the dates that they have given each of these men for there era's. All of these men had to escape being killed as a baby and their mother sent them away not to be murdered! Just some more things to blaze the fire HOT!

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: Tribeall Sent: 2/18/2004 9:40:02 AM

Blessed,
InI am enjoying this thread of the great web of life, woven by the hands of the Mighty Irator. Who can overstand HIS works? blessed.
The thing InI have left out of this reasoning is that of the enemy. Just how much auhtority did JAH give to Lucifer on this earth? InI know that under JAH authority the enemy has much room to work, many tools to work with. InI know not if the Most High allows the enemy to create...inna flesh? Inna beastly half flesh? Does the enemy have the ability to create by persuading the hearts of man that can create in the laboratory? I hear that as of last week, Korean scientists are able to produce seriously real human embryo clones. That sets a tone on i heart that that creation is of the beast. The human organ raising farms and compounds are just a stone throw away. what could be farther from the Most High?
I believe that not all things 'natural or earthly' are of the Most High. That is not to say that it is not/was not ordained to be by the Most High---- for InI know that this is not solely JAH'S Kingdom. No. HIS HOLIEST has allowed Lucifer to reign on earth. what InI would ask of the I's is
Just how much dominion was Lucifer given over the Earth????

Blessed Love as InI learn to identify what is NOT of the Father and strengthen InI ability to refuse the ungodly.
In HIM,
Sis April

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/18/2004 9:45:14 AM

to me it like a man ho got a slave if the slave really want to be free the slave haff ta find JAH

one

more will be seen

Messenger: Qe~ne Sent: 2/18/2004 12:46:38 PM

CONCERNING MOSES, HE WAS GOD THE FATHER IN FLESH A MANIFESTATION OF ONE OF THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD. NAMELEY THE SPIRIT OF MIGHT.
CHECK GEN 6 AND DEU WHEN IT IS WRITTEN THAT HE WAS A GOODLY CHILD IT MEANS THAT HIS COUNTENANCE WAS VERY BRIGHT, EVEN FROM A BABY.HE WAS BORN WITH A VERY HIGH SPIRITUAL LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT.HE KNEW ALL THE WAYS OF THE EGYPTIANS INCLUDING THEIR SCROLLS AND ANCIENT DOCTRINE.HE GAVE THE LAW(THE WORD).HE WAS ALSO FAITHFUL IN ALL GOD'S HOUSE ( HIS BODY).HOWEVER WHEN WE ENTER INTO THE FLESH WE FORGET THAT IS WHY JOHN THE BAPTIST DENIED THAT HE WAS ELIJAH. I WILL WRITE MORE IN DUE TIME BUT IF YOU SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES(I'M SURE YOU DO) YOU WOULD SEE IT.DAVID WAS ALSO GOD EVEN THOUGH HE WAS A MAN LIKE US ALL.YOU SEE CHRIST IS THE FOUNDATION AND THE HEAD CORNERSTONE BUT MEN LIKE MOSES, DAVID, JOSHUA, SOLOMON ETC WERE LIKE BUILING BLOCKS BECAUSE THESE MEN WERE GIVEN A GOD CONSCIOUSNESS INBORN FROM THE MOST HIGH.MOSES COULD REPRESENT THE SPIRIT OF MIGHT AND DAVID THE SPIRIT OF COUNSEL. CHRIST HOWEVER WALKS UP AND DOWN THE SEVEN SPIRITS. I MAY NOT BE WRITING THIS COHESIVELY BUT II KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I