Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=208&start_row=11

just a question

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 2/12/2004 2:13:45 PM

Brethren, what is this religion thing all about? Life forward from Jah, in creation, which is truth. I don't see any religion in that.
If a guy speak the truth and say that is catholicism then it is still truth and it is the same truth don't matter what name he call it by. And if he talk lie then it is lie don't matter what name he give it.

All this fuss about religion is pure folly. Let truth be your religion, and then you don't have any fear of being wrong at any time when you follow that relgion of truth. If a catholic man come and tell you something you will accept it if it is true and reject it if it is not so. Or would those who say rasta is the only way reject the truth if a man come with it and say it is catholocism? No, of course you would not do that. Truth is truth all the time.

Truth was created whaen creation was created. And catholicism as a religion or any other religion is a teaching of men. If it is true then it come from before the men teach it. But if they make it up on their own then it is false.

All these categories can only make INI get mix up and confused. When you finish with all those categories the only thing left is truth. So let that be the category from the start. Reality is not about a label or a tradition of men. Reality is truth from creation.

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 2/13/2004 9:25:38 AM

I feel you md but I think you have a different defination of religion brotta. Religion yes if they are telling the truth, then truth is what it is. But what about ORDER. As you said its all about truth and some churches like to confuse the people. The reason why people are confused is because they have no order. Anyone can sit up and say dis and dat but if you have no order you will sound like someone who speaks the truth but have no overstanding. This is the problem with rastafari today. There are so many truths about rasta but no order to overstand these truths.
md you asked one question "what is this religion ting 'bout cha'" Well I sight as order and what you know about order the more you know 'bout truth. And you said truth was created when creation was created. YES you are so right! But if you sight Genesis again you also see the ORDER of creation! Jah no make grass first! No man it was the order!
Now catholicism was not created by Rastafari, but what was created by HIM for as you said "teaching of Men"? What did HIM say about this? Where is the Order? Did HIM say follow all my speeches and use that as a guideline? Remember I am talking about HIM so knowning the Bible you should know that when HIM is returned that he WILL NOT come out and say "Hail me God Rastafari" NO! He only came to his faithfull and chosen. So-called "jesus the Christ" did this already and we heard what happen to HIM. So this time is different. But the order is still there. Again back to what I said on HIM speech in this site "If we all lived up to what a Christian should be wouldn't this world be a better place. HIM" To me we lost are path to this order so Selassie bring it again in Kingly fashion and Order. Its up to you to find the order of Selassie and follow it.

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/13/2004 10:59:04 AM

Greetings,

Yes I, order is important. Because when order is lacking, discipline is lacking. It is just a matter of living according to the right order. I and I are not supposed to just say I and I is RasTafarI, I and I must live so.

The quote that I think that the I is talking about is:

Shame on those of us who are Christians and do not follow the way of the Savior of the World, whose life was filled with kindness, humility, and martyrdom! If we lived by the laws he gave us and were worthy of being called Christian, peace would have reigned on this earth.

Men were supposed to be the equals of the living angels who unceasingly sang praises before the eternal God. Had this been so, peoples of the world would not have been divided along lines of enmity.

Christmas Broadcast to America

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 2/13/2004 11:12:33 AM

So religion contains also teachings about Jah order. Again it is the same reasoning I have to bring. The right order is truth. It is a natural order that comes with truth. Truth does not come from following a order that somebody teach, but the true order comes only from following the natural truth of life.
People who say they are teaching religion want to tell INI the order how to live, but INI must know that no one can teach INI these things, because they are already a part of us.
Love and compassion and humility that the King refer to as the Christian life is not things that you learn about by listening to what people say, or reading it in a book. It is impossible to learn about life that way. The only way to live is natural, and when we embrace the natural way that is compassion and love and so on. Any good order is natural, not something that a preacher or teacher has to bring to teach us. So again religion is useless. In fact it is a lie, because it is trying to suggest that we can learn the right way to live from teachings, when that is not so. Jah guides INI internally, spiritually, and no teachings. Teachings act on the level of the intellect, which is subordinate to the spirit. But the false system and all religions try to teach that we can find the right order through the intellect, so they are trying to pervert the natural law of Jah.
Natural law is a natural life, with internal, natural guidance. No book or religious teaching can do that.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/13/2004 11:16:58 AM

SEEN
but they can help

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 2/13/2004 11:48:55 AM

I've a response for that!
Ark I
You say "when order is lacking, discipline is lacking"
what order is lacking?
"It just a matter of living the right order"
Whats the right order? And is that lacking? If so, its not right!

md
What make the right order the truth?
One from God HIMself?
Or one that makes sense to oneself?
And what you said about "how one must learn thru one own self who one is to live and that a natual order. And how we should not listen to what people say or read from a book" Wow! That a big statement and I understand what you mean. Basically I can say that you agree to this
1.People should not follow the teaching of "Jesus the Christ" at all
2.Or Selassie I
3.or Read the bible or any book of old wisdom
4.Not listen to their elders or parents (the biggest preachers some may see in their entire life!)
5.Adam (first man) was a idiot for listening to someone else besides himself? BTW JAH was with him in the Garden and visible
Because all of this is a part of us, right?
If that were the case it would be Hell on earth and not one God fearing person would be walking. If you take a baby and don't give them nothing will that baby live? Probley! But how long would one live? And will they live in truth? Or what they need the get by? ANd that need to get by will be truth to them but is it truth to JAH?
Now you also said ,and I agree "JAh guide INI internally"
But you used the word "guide" that means to teach! So basically you are confusing me about that. It seems that you serperate GOD from you on the outside but listen to his teachings inside. If man can do this what is the purpose for "Christ"? To gather up people who don't do this? No Christ come for those loyal and faithfull not for the one who have no belief for anything outside of one self. Christ come to take INI to the next level. Remember "those who enter in the gates of heavan will do so by MY NAME" It just what you are saying in that thread it should be "Those who enter in the gates of heavan will do so by THEIR NAME"

One
ZA ZA

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/13/2004 12:59:13 PM

Greetings,

When I said order was lacking.

I didn't mean that order lacks, I meant that today many people lack order. So order is lacking in them is the context I meant it.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 2/13/2004 1:46:59 PM

Now that make sense!!!

One
ZA ZA

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/15/2004 3:28:21 AM

JAH RASTA FAR I

The order of nature sustain INI because that is the purity of JAH I-ration that was I-rated to glorify the power of The I-rator. Jah did the order that Jah sited for HIM own spirit. ADAM AND EVE were like children until they grew into the knowledge of the world of shame and decept when they realized what they gave up to become more knowledgeable.....death. the death was not by the eating ot he tre, but by looking to something outside of them for wisdom...and then they knew shame and then lied about it. Jah had already given them wisdom in that Jah created man in Jah image....but ehy sited the serpant as one who knew better than INI.

That is the only order that man knows based on a book that was written by man. SO over and over man tries to undo this based on his own materialistic view of the I-ration because of man's FEAR of death. Man's whole life is about avoiding death....so of course man hails up maturity in mind and body, because he is trying to beat out death and the sin keep piling up in the run away of physical death.

LOOK at at child...they don't fear... they trust....they know....Yet mankind teaches them the same fear of death and so it goes. Man's folly in his PROGRESS....is actually regressive spiritually.

All answers of order are in nature cuz Jah said "let US make man in OUR image.." WHo is Us and OUR ? The spirit of JAH and nature......that is the image of what man is.....not of man......not of grass not of trees.....but the essence of all
.....seasonal.....as nature
.....free will of the word to manifest the thought....as spirit to create Original thought
.....ORGANIC...NATURAL.....not ORDAINED nor THEORTICAL.......

Blessed Love Jah Rasta Far I

"unless you change and become like little children you will never see the kingdom of heaven. Therefore whoever humbles like a child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones to who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea." Matthew 18.3-6

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/15/2004 6:33:09 AM

JAH RAS TAFRI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I