Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2067&start_row=1

Sweet Words

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 12:02:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTm6oNz5uNs

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 12:25:33 PM

Blessed Ises Ark I

I know this forum was having working problems recently and, i dont know but, perhaps it had something to do with the large number of posts being put up?
So if the I thinks it will cause similar problems for i to put up little posts like this plz let i know
Just like sharing what i find

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/12/2007 2:18:31 PM

give thanks - a very nice fusion of music genres.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/14/2007 3:57:16 PM

BIG UP MIDNITE, gloryful sounds

Midnite, Bless Go Roun. 2007
Midnite, Better World Rasta, 2007

i kind of felt i was losing them for a couple of albums, too experimental for my taste, but YEAH, the Midnite i know back on the road again

Check check the song "Gi dem", lyrics lyrics lyrics, enuff to shame every rapper

RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/14/2007 6:48:47 PM

If any of the i them can share any experience of a Midnite stage show, i would be interested to hear it

Give thanks
Rastafari

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 8/14/2007 10:30:31 PM

Inite unit,Bless up the whole of midnite unit,especially Von Benjemin one of the leader singer who sing most of the times,butt it is a band with many singers and players of instruments.Me love dem man quality of music.So sweet words now become (Words ov right)

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/15/2007 10:55:24 PM

Ras KebreAB,

The problems from before have been fixed. It doesn't matter how many new posts the I makes.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I