Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2055&start_row=41

SIZZLA'S CREW BEATS NORRIS MAN /THE STAR ARTICLE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/20/2007 1:50:02 PM

"The man cause two riot at St. Mary Mi Come From when an army of bobos descended on him and beat him to a pulp after he told Sizzla to 'suck his madda' while both of them were onstage."

As Midnite chant, propoganda, propoganda, news media
if anyone can see "an army of bobos" let i know, i still havent

funny how no one mentioned that it was sizzla telling the people fighting to behave themselves

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/20/2007 3:30:10 PM

Norris man a punk man. I cant believe this mess, I knew no crew of bobos descended on him!

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 1/11/2012 6:34:36 PM

What I don't overstand is how can a man make songs about sex and gun that spread across. The nation.this is not bobo not to take away his work. But violence in front of people who follow thee I how about the ship that Marquez Garvey dream many artist make more money then I know of jah blessed thee I use it for good how serious are the artist about repatriation I overstand that di I want to make money
king Immanuel Edward gave initial a way to make without killing oneself
give thanks for this Ethiopian African black international Congress true devine church of salvation in the name of the black christ holy Immanuel I king Selassie I jah rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I