Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2027&start_row=11

The onslaught of the un-righteous!

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/23/2007 7:31:18 PM

Praises I
I wasn't referring to anyone's iditations in particular but as the general term used to describe such thought. And true I no ancients were sitting iditating of microchips (that image had me laughing!), but how many associations have been made between the beast and the chip? Sizzla chants 'Beware of microchip its the mark of the beast.' But having said that of the incients do you think they were iditating of Bush, Blair and Nazis, Fascists and KKK movements of our time? These are people and movements whose temporal existence is so short if y'think of how long its been since the Biblical time. They too shall pass and more rulers, more iniquitous systems shall come and what shall generations to follow say, Lo there is the beast - yet again?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/23/2007 9:03:37 PM

Sistren, i already said, i am no conspiracy theorist. this is not about bush and blair, this is not about some rulers
Anyway i dont feel like going into this right now, but the i said,
"They too shall pass and more rulers, more iniquitous systems shall come"
when the I realises that there is but only one iniquitous system and has always been one iniquitous system from when Kane slew Abel,through Elijahs confronting the priests, throus Iyasus being tempted by evil, the i will get a better overs of what i try to say

and sizzla would have to be wrong on that one, i think

Blessesd Love

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I