Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2024&start_row=1

One accord

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/19/2007 7:21:03 PM

In one accord....in time hopefully...

In time it is my great hope that unification within the Rastafari movement will become the aspiration of all through action and willful intent. It has become clear to me that Rastafari people are not the same, just as we are all individuals, we all have our own aspirations of where we would hope for life to take us. And, just as we go with the flow it is not without a rudder which we knowingly and purposely control our speed and direction. What is the destination? As Rastafari people where would the I's need to go, surely it's the same destination, yet as individuals we choose how fast and over what course we make the journey. In all spiritual movements there will always be ones crossing paths and a few in a pack traveling together, yet as Rastafari people there is unity in action. Action similar only in that the actions of the individual represent what the beholder sees as exemplary of His Majesty. Ones interpretations of who this Man is will always be different, in the same way that His Majesty stood beside all Christians even knowing that His sights on Christly character would differ with the sights of many others. It is my belief that His Majesty would take great honor in knowing that Rastafari people as individuals would not find fault in the differences in the technical aspects of our spiritual workings, but rather find unity in that all I's use the same tools to build their own path to the same destination. For surely we can be inspired at the crossroads with others and forward for the betterment of our own SELF, and in the dawn of our awakening into a new day we will open our I's to see we are all standing together.

Perhaps this was a bit vague and I guess that was on purpose, for I would only wish for ones to take it as they see it; sight?

SELAM

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/19/2007 7:28:32 PM

Messenger: Ras Mikael Sent: 7/19/2007 11:36:51 PM

I agree with the I...Inity is a good thing and InI Rastas need to, despite InI differences and individual spiritual paths, realize that no matter the differences there is only one Rastafari, only one JAH, and come together for the work of the Most High. Cooperation and Inity are so important. There is beauty in Iversity and InI should celebrate that while realizing the Oneness InI share...Man, what the I said in the first post was uplifting...Irie, man...very Irie.

Igziabeher Y Masagan!!!

One Love in the Name of the Most High Haile Selassie I JAH Rastafari...

Jah Bless,
Ras Mikael

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/20/2007 6:13:45 PM

After reading His Majesty autobiography and the third testament i found my self as if with same experience as his majesty and i belive that is it's purpose. Most rastas don't take the oppertuity to read and know the character of the creator of their faith. Instead they teach all knowledge is in them. Are they saying we have no need to pray nor ask for answer to question? Lets unite our thoughts His Majesty confirm when two or three have the same mind will get what they ask in His name. This opinion is confusion not unity which His majesty stood for'education' must mean uniform of thought cause 2+2=4 no matter how free thinking a person is. Lets unite our thoughts in his Majesty thats the only way we connot be deceive cause we love the truth

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I