Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2014&start_row=1

U belive or U know?

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/14/2007 11:58:50 PM

Well I and I realize most people still believe but Rasta people aways know the truth everyone suppose to know.Question;which one is a belief,and which one is facts or knowings?,1'a cow jump over the moon? or the moon shine over the cow?2Christ feed many with lots of bread? or christ feed many with little bits of bread?3Christ walk on water or he walk on a boat?4 a son was born or their white jeezus come out the sky?5 a snake talk to a woman? or a man talk to the woman?Water turn into wine or water is needed to make wine?Now if u say god did these unreal these which we call illusions then u are still looking for these things to happen from ever since until now.A cow cannot jump over the moon,christ feed many with lots of bread,Christ walk on a boat,or raft or ship,Christ was a child then he become an adult so a male child was born into the world,people speak but not animals,Water replace wine.U know this so now is the time to put away the beliefs that make u doubt.The Europeans tought people to believe in illusions illusions.Know the black skin Jes---us,negus because most black people praise white jezus,I realise most black people praise everything white as good but not rasta children today,because we know Selahssie I,but the world didnt know him.{Quedamawee Giramawee}

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I