Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2013&start_row=31

Orthodox Rasta?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: kayaisesajah Sent: 9/21/2007 3:04:56 PM

DENOUNCE H.I.M.???? Mi never denounce H.I.M, ever! Mi Uplift everything I do with His Words, His Utterances, His Wisemind, first and foremost! That is honouring H.I.M not denouncing H.I.M. Yuh use the word sound DEnounce. That is DISraspeckfull in I sight. Rook Tafari is the I trying fi CONtroversy, or is this an honest reasoning???

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/21/2007 3:44:36 PM

NO KAYA IM NOT ONE FI CON TREVERSY OR CON VERSATION
JUSAT REASONIN
I NEVER MADE IT PAST 9TH GRADE MY VOCAB LEARNS AS IT GOES OK IM STUDTIN 14 YEARS AND DOUBLE MEANINGS OF WORDS I HAVE YET TO CONQUER OK LOVE

DENOUNCE
I THOUGHT MEANT
STOP WORSHIPPING HIM
AND
YOU HAVE SAID U STOP WORSHIP HIM
KAYA PLEASE DONT FUSE I WITH CON
HONEST HUMBLE REASONIN

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/21/2007 3:45:49 PM

U STILL ARE AVOIDIN I QUESTIO SO JUSS FORGET IT OK
AGREE THAT INI DIS AGREE LOVE

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/21/2007 3:51:00 PM

THIS IS WHERE I QUESTION WAS
kaya
i man personally am not dissing u
'i wanted your
response on calling bobo a liar
because by saying HAILE SELASSIE I IS NOT THE CHRIST BUT LEADING U TO THE CHRIST IN A FORM IS SAYING THAT
INDERECTLY OR DIRECTLY
BUT IM NOT ATTACKING U OR YOUR FOLLOWERS IM JUST TRYING TO OVER STAND WHY U SAY U AGREE TO DIS AGREE
AND U SAY U RESPECT EVEY ONE BUT THATS KIND OF PATRONISING FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD
TO SAY U CAN SIT HERE WITH ME AND AND ACT LIKE EVERY THING IS EVERY THING
BUT IN YOUR MIND UTHINK THAT WHO I FOLLOW KING IMMANUEL WAS WRONG IN HIS DOINGS AND TEACHINGS
BY THE WAY I WAS RAISED BINGHI
AND THEY ARE NOT COMPRIMISING PEOPLE THEY DONT AGREE TO DIS AGRE DEM BUN EVRY THING
I DONT KNOW HOW THE I DEM
WORKED THAT ONE OUT
WHY DID HIS MAJESTY CHOOSE HIM HON KING IMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARD
BLACK CHRIST IN FLESH
?????????????
IF HE WAS GONNA MIS GUIDED INI???

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: Today 2:23:29 PM

BECAUSE HE DID
THAT IN 66
THATS A FACT HE GAVE KING IMMANUEL THE ORDER TO BE RESPONIBLE FOR INI
U CANT JUST BE ANY ONE OFF THE STREET AND SAY HEY IM GONNA TELL THE U N ABOUT THEM SLVES TODAY ON BEHALF OF MY PEOPLE

AND ELIZEBETH SAID KING IMMANUEL LAW WAS OVER HER OWN AND NO ONE SHALL MOLEST HIM...
NOW PRINCESS KAYA
PLEASE U SAID EVERY ONE HAS A VIEW
I WANT TO KNOW YOUR VEIW
ON THE EABIC
AND LORD AND KING
THATS WHAT I BEEN ASKIN 4
2 DAYS
7 WORDS OF LOVE
GOD IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE

IM NOT A WAR MONGER SISTER JUST WANTED TO KNOW

Messenger: kayaisesajah Sent: 9/21/2007 4:10:41 PM

man mi see it as simantic still. anyway to I denounce is to disraspeck the Emperor still an mi neva do that seen. Allso, if I dont worship H.I.M. dont mean I denounce him. It means I agree with what he told I to do in this seen? "Therefore 0! Christians, let us arise and, with the spiritual zeal and earnestness which characterized the Apostles and early Christians, let us labour to lead our brothers and sisters to Our Saviour Jesus, Who only can give life in its fullest sense." H.I.M.
these aint I words, they are H.I.M words and I am trying I hardest to keep close to them. Now he said lead I bredrin and sistren, so that is why InI have establish a house. did he say call ones liars??? did he seh bun fiyah pon a next sistren or bredrin??? did he say yuh mus view it or see it like I seh or yuh cyaaaa associate, cyaaa be a Rasta??? Folly! A whooooo dem?????? The Emperor never NEVER NEVER GWAAAAN SO. Only on the net. Mi stand toe to toe wid nuff Rastafari, including I King man for I own mind, I own views, and mi never been talked to like the way SOME ones talk to I.

so lets jus end it like this. if ones want to know about Fulfilled, yuh fi write I at the site there www.fulfilledrastafari.org. if yuh looking fi CONtroversy, yuh may find it. If yuh looking for real lovefull ites and reasoning, support and empowahmant yuh could find it. If yuh jus want to be a Sistren, Bredrin same way (you dont haffi be Fulfilled atal, yuh fi stay with what yuh know is right for the I..that is what I suggest), yuh can come chek I.

allright, all Irie still,
Sis Kaya

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/21/2007 4:31:39 PM

I STILL NEVER DISSED THE I SO WHY U GETTING HOSTILE
DAT NUH MAKE NUH SENCE
TO I AND THE I STILL AVOID I QUESTION
WHY DID HIS MAJESTY WHOM U KEEP QUOTIN GIVE IMMANUEL CHARGE????
IF HE WAS GOING TO MIS LEAD INI AS A NATION
I DIDDNT BUN U .....
NEVER YET BUN U....IM GLAD THE I DEM AT LEAST RESPECT INI GOD...
IN BINGHI MY ELDERS USED TO SAY
"DONT TROUBLE THE OOMAN DEM YUTE... CA ....IT TAKE THE DAWTA A LIKKLE LONGA"
LOL IM NOT TROUBLIN U DAWTA JUSS AASKIN A QUESTION
SINCE U HAVE ALL THE BIGGEST RISE IN NUMBERS RECENTLY...... SO I MAN HEAR..HERE AND THERE
U KNOW .. SO PLEASE JUSS COOL
LOVE KAYA

Messenger: Tekle Selassie Sent: 9/28/2007 9:59:14 AM

when I had I 1st meeting w/an Orthodox Tewahedo Kess(Priest) we discussed His Majesty. He said this of the EOTC's position re: H.I.M.
"..He is NOT God; but He is no ordinary man, He is a Holy Holy Holy man."
not the 3x Holy.
Selamnta,
Tekle Selassie

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 1/11/2012 5:29:53 AM

How can a man are a women walk in the name rastafari and not worship the king who name. You walk in

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 1/22/2012 2:24:28 PM

Who don't worship H.I.M.? for every one know His Imperial Majesty is the supreme being and the Ruler of Ethiopia and shall be God also King which king is an Ruler, everyone knows God=supreme being/Ruler/Creator! "for a King is God" like how they say white Jesus was king of Jews but there is no such white savior in my life, only the true King Tafari Mekonnen shall save I-n-I with Salvation no other and who ever says that H.I.M isnt God is si Damn Fool and they must come to mind a house Nigga! yes, house nigga one who is in the home with the slave master and not on feild working hard wanting to leave and find truth like I-n-I who is now in days nothing changed from then and now! to the Orthodox Christians/Rastafarians soon it'll be known who is the Real revolutionaries as said by Bob marley.
One Looove in (marcus garvey voice)

Messenger: Rootsidavid Sent: 1/24/2012 10:52:53 PM

Greetings and blessings Rastas,
If deh I no accept King Selassie I as creator, den you must follow the 12 tribes of Israel if you beleive Christ was deh messiah seen?
I-man know dat the creator, who is indeed the one and only JAH RASTAFARI, is deh one only and true sight?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I