Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1973&start_row=1

Oppression anywhere by whoever is wrong

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 6/22/2007 9:42:53 PM

I have a problem with Rasta who say'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' since you are against 'the west' we like you. Will that should not be the case because mogabi or what ever is his name is a dictator who is trying to be what he is not'king.' his majesty being king gave the people a constitution. The bread basket of africa can't feed itself, thats not progress by a far short and that why the white man will say black man can't govern it self. If the leaders or i will say followers were sincere africa would be much further economically and politically and stop blaming the west. I know that there is political injustice bla, bla, bla but if they used what they have what they get and respect the people and also follow his majesty ways i leave that to the imagination. Those so called leaders only care of their own selves don't be mistaken by wolf in sheep clothing and judge righteously and not after the eyes

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/22/2007 11:08:28 PM

" I have a problem with Rasta who say'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'"
Yes iyah , i couldnt have said it better
Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/22/2007 11:35:41 PM

Yes I,

Selassie I teach I and I that if something is good, then see it as good, if something is wicked then see it as wicked. RasTafarI teaches I and I to not deal with partiality.

Rise up rigteousness and burn down wickedness, within and without.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/23/2007 5:30:43 AM

my wife is zimbabwean and she has much respect for what mugabe had done in the past, but as far as what he is doing now my wife said very well in a post to ten.

paraphrase -"We did not fight for what is happening now".

and the fact that none of the other surrounding african leaders will speak out harshly against him is an example of why it is not good to have blind loyalties.

the masses are suffering and this needs to be told

to Ten; i know you are worried about who may be listening, but think of this, maybe a person who is listening is one who can help and if they do not hear the truth they will not get involved.

I do not think mandela and king were worried about the people that may hurt them who may have been listening. they wanted to make sure that the people who could help with change ----"Heard"

respect

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/23/2007 6:25:03 AM

"The bigga heads them dirty and corrupt and mean and craven, greedy, malicious, hateful, ungrateful,disgraceful, unfaithful,,,,dem nah share nothing with the baby and dem eat off the whole plateful "
S.Kalonji

I nah join no one today who is going to fight I tommorrow

Rastafari stand Alone
Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/23/2007 6:53:36 AM

would be a pity if InI havent already the lesson of Manley and PNP

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/23/2007 8:35:59 AM

"havent already learnt...."

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I