Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1971&start_row=1

Much to think about. To all concerned

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 6/21/2007 9:31:32 PM

Is it i alone or do the i's them find that ini lack something. I speak of the spirit of prophecy! His majesty used it of pass judgement on babylon at the league and not just in the league. Ini belive the reason is the lack of overstanding and as a result ini work a brood road. We accept any thing, afraid of hurting feelings and confuse of right or wrong, since we respect all opinion. Don't get i wrong respect all but when you are wrong you are wrong. His majesty said ' we must speak openly in blunt terms of right and wrong again he said they cannot shake the truth from its place even if they make others belive it' his majesty gave i the spirit of boldness and love not fair, which cannot exist together. Neither is a respecter of persons. Jeremiah said' my people are distroy for lack of knowledge, because you reject knowledge i will also reject you' ten said history is someone perspective? But who controls history its the work of the most high who say he is God and can tell the end from the begining, prophecy prove that to ini. And no matter who write every one must agree there was ww1, ww2, korian war, cold war, september11, etc you know cause it happened and their is always people who will keep record for what ever reason, i guess it's jah way to let ini find the truth. His majesty said the more one reads the more he see the need for a creator. In a christmas interview with dr hoffman. Much o say but i ask to read his majesty words. Blessed love. Selassie i love and judgement lives side by side cause he gives according to our reward be it punishment or salvation

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/22/2007 3:35:28 AM

Bless

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/22/2007 9:59:19 AM

Greetings in JAH name
Ras true I did say history is written as someone's perspective; I think we need to distinguish between record of history and historical event. The event is the thing that stands in time, as something that did happen like WWI WWII n so forth as the I rightly points out, but the way in which history is recorded is what I say is a subjective process. The Emperor was crowned in 1930 but how many world or African history books have that? Sellasie I defeated the Italians but how often does that get told, or are the majority of texts on WWII about Hitler, Mussolini and their demise. Whose voice speaks is a very important part of what kind of history is known cos its about the workings of power. Seen? Blessed Love I.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/22/2007 10:45:59 PM

to the victor goes the story

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/25/2007 1:16:16 PM

"until lions tell their own tales, the story of the hunt will always glorify the hunter".

I like that.

We have some lion heart historians about now, as prophecy and history dictated though. So, I'm feeling good about this iwah indeed!!

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I