Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=197&start_row=1

Cycle of Foolishness

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/4/2004 10:42:41 PM

Greetings,

The cycle of foolishness as described in Psalms 78 is a cycle that I and I must end. It is also described in much more detail in Genesis 16 - 34. Or it can also be seen throughout the whole bible, and throughout all of man's history and now in these times.

When Israel was in trouble, Jah helped them. They exalted and praised Jah for this. But soon after, they turned aside from Jah ways and complained to Jah about little things that they were in want of. They didn't consider the great things that Jah did for them. So Jah provided them with what they asked, and they exalted Jah and praise him for his wonderful works. But soon after again, they turned aside from Jah and didn't acknowledge what Jah did for them.

This cycle goes on and on and it is pure foolishness. I and I must acknowledge the things Jah has done, and acknowledge the things that Jah is doing now. And always remember how great and loving and wonderful Jah is, no matter how hard things become. When I and I do this, then I and I will see the blessings that Jah gives to his people.

So Let I and I be Jah people,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/4/2004 10:55:00 PM

selah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/16/2005 3:16:55 PM

in this time

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I