Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1966&start_row=1

Myspace: KKK hiding behind a group called "Black Power"

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 6/20/2007 12:38:49 AM

For all myspace users please read this. A prophet posted a message about a group on myspace. The group is called "Black Power" with a picture of malcolm x holding up his fist. When u click on the picture u see a descritpion bout the group then the picture of a moderator who is a black man. But, what u don't see is the racist messages being posted. Although nothing is shocking, cause people have this mentality, but u just MAY NOT hear it to ur face. But, it was very disturbing. I don't know why the moderator has yet to delete this group. I have seen groups deleted for no reason, but this group remains strong. Hmmm. I pray they see Jah light enter them souls and purge from them conditioning.
Please send an email to the moderator,if u have trouble finding it, link I. give thanx.

www.myspace.com/jah_prophecy

Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/20/2007 3:42:57 PM

i'm not sure if I completely follow;

do you think it is a legit site that racist have infiltrated to bring down or is it just a straight out scam----like many of the racist organizations that hide behind a church symbol?

how can one get to the site?

respect

ps

i will be passing through the kingston albany area saturday morning. if you happen to see a motorcycle with a little one love sticker on the back bumper you'll know our paths have crossed.

if the i is not to vexed with any of i views give a toot.

peace

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/21/2007 6:07:42 AM

Ises Empress

I too didn't really get it?

You mean this is a black racist group? Or a white racist group pretending to be a black group?

Selah

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 6/21/2007 8:00:46 AM

still looking, to be honest i skimmed through the reasonments. I have no problem with u, even if I n I never agree with one thing I n I say. It is through reasoment that I n I grow and learn. Although I n I may not agree with each others way of thinking or even way of life, I n I must show respect and love for each other. How can I n I live in Inity if In I cannot even be free to reason. Through reasonment I n I will grow. I also learned that one must know themselves. Once u truly know urself ones and ones words, thoughts move u less. How u know I live in Kingston? N e wayz, I would love to reason with u sometime. Are u gonna be in Kingston for awhile, I can link up with u for a few mins. if u free. link me at empress4iva@yahoo.com.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 6/21/2007 8:14:32 AM

I apologize for the confusion. I don't know if it someone messing around just to see the fire blaze. But all i know the group talk about hitler and hating all black people, but they talk with racist words. So basically they are hiding under a black group to spread their propaganda.
So u click on the group u see it name black power with a pic of malcolm x. When u enter the group u see a picture of the moderator who is a black man, but when u read the postings u know its white ppl. It is white racists who are spreading their hatred. For example they talk how "all niggers should die" well something like that.

Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 6/26/2007 1:07:54 PM

BLESSED LOVE TO ALL I GIVE THANKS TO BE ABLE TO SHARE MY SELF WITH ALL OF YOU BUT I SEE THAT ON ANY SITE YOU HAVE ALOT OF RACEISM BUT I NEVER REALIZED ON MY SPACE THEY ALLOW GROUPS TO BE SUCH ACCORD WE ALL NEED TO ADDRESS THIS EVEN THOUGH RACEISM IS ALL OVER NO MATTER WHERE WE GO. GIVE THANKS ONE LOVE

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I