Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1963&start_row=1

Who is confuse?

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 6/19/2007 2:45:39 PM

I am confuse? I don't think so. Find for me one speech where his majesty said don't read the bible and don't follow christ! You can't, and any one who teaches that is wrong . His imperial majesty is Rastafari his word is law and truth. But to justify your faults teachings you claim no authority above man which the bible, his majesty and the kebra negast has conferm. The church and king james did not write the bibe. The church put its real on the books they decided to make officially recognise. And it was deciaded by an egyptian prist(history channel) and i believe every thing that is done is for him, and by him . His majesty said " i glory in the bible" what can i add. England was protestant and made the bible available to the ordenery man so they could read for themself the word of God, which rome opposed. At first they kept the bible away from man, now with so many translation they cause ini to doubt it. His majesty said the message remains one and he same. In his christmas message to the usa in his autobiogrophy he said" the mistery of bethlehem reveal itself in my spirit. Dr. Hoffman ark him what makes him want o follow christ..... His majesty is the all mighty becase he followed christ john14-17 psalms21 etc, but you don't follow nothing but you limited mind.Know the truth and you shall be free

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I