Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1950&start_row=1

rasK why do you

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/15/2007 9:38:56 PM

suggest to others how to deal/speak with I?

you have done so with sunofman and you questioned Yaa Asantewa why she would cozy up to I.

if you honestly would like to end the dialog with me then don't jump in on disccusions that i am having with others, because i will tell you right now --i just may call you on it.

it seems like you want to play hit and run and try to recruit against I -----which honestly is fine with me, but if you really wish to hold yourself up as some kind of rightful rasta this is not the way to do it.

and if my views or words upset you that much you may need to ask yourself why. people do not upset us --we let ourselves get upset.

we differ in opinions ---so what----that is life-----

so again, if you don't wish to speak with me then i suggest you leave my post to others alone----

and i hope you can tell that this is not being said in a heated way --just letting a truth be known

respect

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/15/2007 9:56:54 PM

I sistren, I brethren

I pray the i dem will take i words for what I, who spoke them, meant them to be and not the lunacy this man is suggesting. That will suffice for I

BLessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/15/2007 10:19:12 PM

" it seems like you want to play hit and run and try to recruit against I "

hilarious

Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/16/2007 8:01:19 AM

RasK

I work with youth for a living------your approach to conflict or those that you feel disagree with you is a sign of

weakness,

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I