Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1933&start_row=1

Throne of God

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/11/2007 9:02:17 AM

yes i,

when i come here asking questions and clarifying, its making the thing i have inside more stronger, and can help ini. i am one of the youngest , if not the youngest in this reasoning board, so its only right for the youth to be asking plenty, so i ask all not to get fed up for all i questions..

in revelation 4:2, it says''and behold, a throne , set in heavan, and one sat on the throne''

revelation 5, talks of him who sits on the throne a scroll written, with 7 seals, and angel asking who is able to loose its 7 seven seals, as you read on it says Lion of judah, Haile selassie has prevailed to loose the seals, then he came and took the scroll out of the right hand of 'Him' who sat on the throne

from this understanding, Haile Selassie is not on the throne, but worthy enough to take the scroll out of him who sat on the throne, so my question is who is this that sit upon the throne?

rastafari

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/11/2007 12:23:17 PM

Ises

As we know, there is no Heaven in the Sky, but heaven is where our Lady Zion rests, we know the Throne in heaven is King David Royal Throne, Iyah.

We see His Majesty sitting on that throne and nobody come to sit on that throne after him again. We see that brethren, so there is no asking and doubting about that.

But as we reason in the other topic, God is greater than any man could put in words. The book of revelation is pictures and metaphers. From that passage we learn the many different works His Majesty comes to carry out. He is the Father sitting pon him throne and same time he is the Lamb which is Christ to open the book, who again is the Lion which is His Majesty.
There is a oneness and you can't divide that.
To my Overstanding every Angel (man or spirit) of that you read, every Spirit, Christ, God, this is all One, for there is nothing without or out of him. If you say Haile Selassie is the Almighty, then there is no place for any other figure in this Armagiddeon.... because there is simply none. The Alpha and the Omega beginning without end.... everything in him and nothing without him.

Selah

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/14/2007 1:57:11 AM

i thank i for branch it

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I