Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=193&start_row=1

Jah Love stops aggression

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/2/2004 10:33:25 PM

Greetings,

Here is a story about how Jah Love can stop aggression.

In the summer of 2001, I Empress and I went to a streetcar stop near the place I and I lived in Toronto. It was the evening and I and I were going to meet some Idren and Sistrens downtown.

There was a man walking down the street yelling at a next man. The man walked across the street to get away from him, but the other man followed him.

The man that was yelling stopped following the next man, and started walking towards I Empress and I. He was yelling "Get out of my country you foreigner"

He had straight hair down to his shoulders and looked rough. He also appeared drunk. He went right up close to my face and was calling I a foreigner and telling I to leave his country. I brought up I spirit and with Jah Love, pushed it out.

Then I started to speak, while still pushing out the spirit. I told him that I was born in Canada. He asked I where I was born. I said Brockville, Ontario. He then asked, "What about her?", refering to I Empress. I told him that she was born here too. And I Itinued to look him in the eyes and pushed Jah spirit out more. I remained calm with the help of Jah.

The man told I that his grandmother died, and he wasn't allowed to go to her funeral in Montreal. He was on parole and when he called to ask if he could go, the man speaking to him had an accent, so that is why he was vex at foreigners.

He said that he explained to the man that he needed to go to his grandmother's funeral but the man still said no. He said that he was mad and furious and I told him that I don't blame him for being angry. But I said to him that he must remember that whether he goes or not, his grandmother will always be alive in himself. I told him "I hope that there is some way that you can go, but if you can't, just remember that."

I told him to think about his grandmother and talk to people about her so that her life could Itinue in them as well. I said that he is from his grandmother's line, and that her life is his life.

He said to I "You're lucky that you are a good man because I was going to come here and kill you", he said, "I'm stupid, I would have killed you if you weren't a good man, I'm stupid, I would break glass and cut your throat, but the one up there (pointing up) told me not to"

For a while, he went on talking about how stupid he is. Then he said, "Someone out there is lucky that I ran into you tonight, I would have killed someone, I'm stupid, but now that I talked to you, I am just going to go to the shelter, take some valium and go to sleep."

If I reacted with force or anger, I could have been killed or hurt, but instead Jah Love calmed the serpent, and caused it to leave the man. It is important to read people's spirits to know what to speak, when to speak, and how to speak.

Jah Blessings and Strength,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 2/3/2004 5:46:17 PM

People who are lost and confused would think the I was afraid and that is why the I reason that way. Some would say that the I was afraid to stand up to the threat. Those people would be wrong.
Others would say that peace always conquer violence and agression, and they would be wrong too.
Jah love will stop all agression, and that is a promise. What I am talking about is Zion. Also those who live in Zion will not encounter any violence and agression.

I tell the I them, INI is not in Zion yet. Rastafari is a seeker. That mean that agression may still come to INI. That mean that INI will have to make choices to fight back or not. To follow peace all the time will lead to death. To follow violence all the time will also lead to death. Iritical guidance is the only way to reach Zion, and it is the only way to live until we get there.

Some will not know themselves until their back is against the wall. Trust me, all those who think they will embrace peaceful solutions all the time are just as mistaken as those who feel they will embrace violent responses to violence.

I wrote a similar message on the reasoning about the difference between Rastafari and Christianity. The main idea is that INI do not follow any law of the flesh. INI do not decide on a rule to live by, the rule is guidance.
Peace Idren.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/3/2004 9:15:43 PM

Greetings,

That is true Jonas. When it is time that I and I need to fight then I and I must fight. Just like the I said, I and I must look to Jah for Jah Iritical guidance to know what I and I must do.

Jah shows I and I what to do and say if I and I just listen. It is when we ignore Jah call and go by our own misunderstanding, that we fight when it is time for peace, or don't fight when it is time for war. Everything for a time and season.

Jah Live,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 2/3/2004 11:10:14 PM

That is truely a beautiful story, bless up, Ark I!

Wow... very powerful...

And hey, I-man still in Brockville! Haha! I'll be back in Tdot next weekend (13th) I'll give you a call, bredren...

One love Peace ITERNAL

JAH RASTAFARI

Ras John

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/3/2004 11:33:24 PM

Greetings,

Irie, I will hear from the I then.

Bless,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/6/2004 11:28:20 PM

Blessed Love Jah Rasta Far I,

Thanks and praises for those vibrations, Ark I. Like the I said, seasons...and Jah put those wors into the I mouth at the right season......

so true so true......That is what livity be......calmness, truth, love, that all come to glorify the creator...

THe vibes the vibes of Jah protection.....

Not no "luck" nor miracle" ....just true true INININININTY.......

Thanks and praises Jah for LIGHT....

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/8/2004 9:55:00 PM

Yes I Nefertiti,

Jah is so powerful, and it is only through lack of faith, that we come into troubles. Because when I and I have faith in Jah, I and I will not have any worries of this or that because I and I will trust that Jah will protect I and I, and lead I and I. And when I and I have faith, I and I will listen to what Jah say, and do according to Jah instruction, because Jah instruction is sure.

I still sometimes have worries, and sometimes don't listen, I see this as lack of faith, and I faith is that these things will be overcome.

Jah is I and I shield and buckler
Praise Jah always

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/24/2011 10:12:39 PM

I just came across this writing I made before that is similar to what happened in this Reasoning. It took place in 2005, I was walking down a street near where I lived at the time and a man stood in front of I. He looked at I and I looked back. I put out I vibes to bring a calming Irits. He held out his hand to I and I shook it. From this time until we parted, we were holding each other's hands in a standard hand shaking position. He said that his name is Red Star. He asked I for I name and I said Ark I. He asked again and I repeated it.

He then said to I "I was supposed to hurt you tonight. Why are you doing this to me", He was disappointed because something was preventing him. He looked at I some more then started to push forward with the arm that was holding I hand, not very hard, but hard enough to know it was done on purpose.

I said, "There is no need to push I around", he then became a little agitated and he said, "I am not pushing you around, do you want to do it like that?". I gestured with I other hand and said, "No, I don't want to do it like that"

He then calmed down and said, "alright, have a good night", I said, "You too", and then walked away.

Messenger: Jah B Life Sent: 1/28/2016 2:35:06 PM

Greetings ark I

Life situations intrigue I and I for more than one reason. I see lessons in everything, not jus for I but for the other person too. When demons are in others they are blind of direction and purpose because of no peace and a lot of chaos and become violent but I and I and bredren ark I we let jah speak through our temple when living life of livity. Vibration are so real that when I and I sing and pray while walking down the street it keeps evil away from the path I and I with jah..

Peace and Blessings through the journey bredren!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/28/2016 7:36:58 PM

Blessed Love and Strength

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I