Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=192&start_row=1

Something that was on my mind

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/2/2004 7:15:40 PM

RAS-TA-FARI-HAIL-SAILLSI
Creator shall be feared power of the trinity (thats just how I see it)

Today i was reading from the HOLY PIBY and i read something about the name ALTHYES it is the name of the author of the book, he has alot of rules on the way his church should be goverend. He said his church shall be named Althyes and no other. Now this book histroy is said to have started the RASTA movment. Many Rasta elders and many Carrabian island died to obtain the knowledge that is in this book This book speaks in a speacial way to me. The words have been told to me by my mother,so i take them to the heart.
I see now that this book was ONE of many. Every book has its sheperds. ITs not the SHEPERED that make the law but he or she gives it.
What is the root of JAH? A root has a end, but JAH has no end.The root of religon is JAH. I read the post today that let people know what the word religon means. I thank JAH for the post,see if you and i can see that,then we are one more step to being one,all in one,seen.
SO to me it is not the word power, but the sound power.THe word is a tool.LET INI make a joyful noise TO JAH. LET US bring our mind and body underneath the power of the spirit. LEt the Jah's way, that is feared by the evil man, be the way ini TROD ON THRU

JAH LOVE FROM DOUGLAS
SON OF NO MAN

ONE

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/2/2004 10:45:25 PM

Greetings,

People have changed and corrupted certain ideals and ways as time has passed. But all of I and I started as One, and had One mind. That is why there is so many similarities between different books and ways.

I and I must learn good, wherever it is spoken or shown. And I and I must learn to avoid wickedness, wherever it is. I refer again to these upfull words of Selassie I,

To be neutral is to be impartial, impartial to judge actions and policies objectively, as we see them either contributing to or detracting from the resolution of the world's problems, the preservation of peace and the improvement of the general level of man's living conditions. Thus, we may find ourselves now opposing, now supporting. now voting with, now voting against, first the East, next the West. It is the worth of the policies themselves, and not their source or sponsor, which determines the position of one who is truly neutral.

Addresses The Belgrade Conference

Blessed Love,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/2/2004 11:10:42 PM

Yes that is a good example of His imperial majesty showing us the examples of being neutral in the change from the neutral of old to the neutral of today. I feel that He is saying in the context of changing the people from a dictatorship to a community with some kind of democracy.. and yes I said democracy it is a political word yes .. it comes from deplomecy. The thing that was on my mind is that one man in all man must come to a point in thier lives were reality is not just what we precieve to be or what we have contribed in our own little world but the reallity is History is written for a reason, these books were written for a reason, the people that died for these to books to be written for us to read ..that we might reach Zion .. this is reality. not takin away from any other religion. I heard somebody say that Jesus name was supposed to be said a different way. If your readin from King James Bible .. every word is changed from its origional text. Thats why I see Muslum words, sayings, Hindu sayings, African sayings, and European sayins in a book that was transcribed by the crusaders for thier own reasons. Douglas gave the word to Althyes and now I Douglas give the word to Jah people. It is a must that the atributes that each individual, race, ethnicity is tooken in content. In this new Jerusilum with so many skilled people how can we be stopped if we take all our potentials and contexts we are following the way of Jah. Let truth set the people that are in mental bondage free.

the rock
sonone22

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/27/2004 10:17:15 AM

Selassie: Democracy, republics: What do these words signify? What have they changed in the world? Have men become better, more loyal, kinder? Are the people happier? All goes on as before, as always. Illusions, illusions. Besides, one should consider the interest of a nation before subverting it with words. Democracy is necessary in some cases and we believe some African peoples might adopt it. But in other cases it is harmful, a mistake

JAH work ARK I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/27/2004 4:36:37 PM

Greetings,

Babylon uses these different forms of government to trick the people into thinking that they will get something better. But like Selassie I say, nothing changes.

No matter what form of government, if the people running it are dealing with wickedness, the people will feel the downpression.

Only righteous rulers will bring change, and the wicked are working very hard to make sure that no righteous ruler can rise to power.

Babylon has their time and season, and their reign will not remain after this season.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I