Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1880&start_row=1

InI journey that led to RasTafarI.

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 5/21/2007 10:37:22 PM

Greetings in the name of the Most High Jah RasTafarI Immanuel Haile I Selassie I

I post this topic out of curiosity and overstanding really...knowing that InI the same but different, that we all have InI tribulations that lead to spiritual enlightenment, leading InI all to RasTafarI Livity. I know that Jah RasTafarI is not something We find, but We truely are found by RasTafarI.

Iman path is One that is Inique in all ways considering that I am I, and the I have the I own path, seen?

Jah RasTafarI found I when I was thirteen years of age. But I know in I heart that Jah had Him sights on I since eversince, from the day I was released unto InI kingdom of Mother Earth to this day, this hour, this second, this Life. The age of thirteen for I was just that beginning of pulling back the curtains so to speak, opening I eyes to the World that InI know as a Itiful Manifestation of InI Irator. It was because of HM Jah RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I that I see the world for what it truely is, that I see how precious each and every Manifestation is, that I realize how precious life is. Through Jah, InI Live engulfed in Love, and from Love, InI Irate Inity, Jah Irates Inity for InI.

I give thanks to InI Lord of Lords, Jah RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I for every second of Life I have been blessed with, for every second of Life that He has provided for the I, I bredren. If it wasnt for I mother,(who is on her own path for sure)and for I tribulations, for the hardships also of having to live on the streets, for being sent to the Belly of the Beast, Literally, I give Ises to InI Jah RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I.

Jah puts InI all through InI own tribulations for the fact of building. Jah knows that what doesnt destroy InI, makes InI stronger as a Whole. Jah knows what InI NEED to become Iteous in His sight. RasTafarI stands alone in todays society for sure, and for that also I give Ises. InI are the strongest by far, mentally, physically, spritually, and Heartically.

the fact of InI bein so strong is because of Inity. One strand of the rope is weak, but when one strand is sided with another and another and another and so on, InI become a thick and Mighty Rope. Thas why We the top of the food chain so-to-speak, seen? the Mighty Lion.

I wouldnt change a single one of I tribulations if I had the chance in front of I face, for them is what made I Iself. Ivine Order is Powerful, somethin that cyant be budged. Jah RasTafarI manifest ALL, and I mean Everything. Its Irie for sure. (by Irie I mean on a Ivine Path)Its so Blessed to be able to see it as what it truely is.

what i am curious about is Ones that had they own paths that they would like to share. i know with I, that was really the tip of the Iceburg, but ya know, I just wanted to put a likkle bit out there.

As it says in the Kebra Naghast:"InI were born with the struggle, the struggle will never go away. We must each go through our own tribulation until spritiual enlightenment occurs. Until we see Love of Life, Love of Self, Love or Tree, Love of Bird, Love of Bee"

I love hearin Jah works in that sense ya know? its so powerful.

for the way things are, for the ways are to be, for InI all, Iman cite I thanks and Ises Itinually, forIver to da King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, JAH!!! RASTAFARI HOLI IMMANUEL HAILE I SELASSIE I.

Jah Bless Each and Ivery One of the I. Jah Bless all Ones that may be less fortunate than InI this day. Let the Love flow, and let the Hate go. Jah Bless all the while, in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Imighty One, I Love the I all, JAHHH!!!!!!! RASTAFARI IMMANUEL HAILE I SELASSIE I THE FIRST!!!

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I