Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1878&start_row=1

Read and strengthen your mind

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/19/2007 10:13:50 PM

Many say we don't need to read, we have all the knowledge in us. No one has proven this to me. Of all the confusion mutu there i doubt those who say so even belive so. His Imperial Majesty view on education should be well known to all Rastaman . I recommend his majesty's autobiogrophy, the third testament and the bible.. His majesty said he glory in the bible.

Messenger: Holy Jovini Sent: 5/23/2007 10:33:33 AM

da goal of man should be no separation wit everything,the i's of the world need to know the reason of wars is the separation of land and laws. Rastafari must win or else who (WILL).

Messenger: Horus Sent: 5/24/2007 10:56:07 AM

Greetings to the I,
Instead of pitting Ituitive knowledge versus reading, Iman utilize the mystic to guide I on what to read and how to derive the most from it, and the reading to further I into the mystic, and the mystic into I.
Give Thank and Praise to the Most High,
Jah RasTafari Selassie I

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 5/24/2007 8:32:52 PM

grace and glory!is like i even i addicted to reading and studying scriptures and thats good.
Some people read but they dont study what they read and because of that they forgot the scriptures.education make us to be more self aware.dont stop learning.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I