Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1864&start_row=1

There and Back from the heart of Babylon

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 5/12/2007 12:38:54 PM

Greetings in the name of the Most High JAH RasTafarI HolI Immanuel Haile I Selassie I, Negusa Neghast, Qedamawee, JAH RasTafarI, Blessed Love Itinually I Bredren.

Shabot Shalom.

Today is a Blessed day, for the fact that We all Have a Precious Gift of Life, Somethin Babylon will never be able to strip from InI, no matta the cause. So Bless Up.

Jah RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I has and is still putting I through the Wall of Downpression of the not-so-great Babylon.

Now, don't get I wrong, this is an Iration manifested by InI Lord, the Most High Jah RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I so I no complain or question what I have been through and the weeks to soon come.

What I writin here is Ises, I cite Thanks and Ises for yet another blessed day that InI Lord Jah RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I has blessed We all with, seen?

Recently I was separated from I bredren for no other reason than that which is the Will of HM Jah RasTafarI. I give thanks for what I was put through, For, experience gives We Wisdom, Wisdom for We gains Overstanding, Overstanding gives InI all this sense of Inity for fellow Idren, and Inity is none other than a by-product of what We call Love.

For Life, For the I all, For this HolI day, for the Food that InI Irator Jah RasTafarI nourishes InI bodies with, for the Birth of HolI Idren to be brought up in such a Inity Rich environment, For InI Earth that Jah RasTafarI Manifested INI from, for all this and so much More, I cite I Thanks and Ises to InI One True Irator, InI King or Kings, InI Lord of Lords, the Most High, His Imperial Majesty, Root of David, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, JAH RAS TAFARI, HOLI IMMANUEL HAILE I SELASSIE I, THE FIRST.

Iver Livin, Iver Faithful, Iver Sure.

Blessed Love I Bredren. Shabot Shalom. Guidance and Itection.

Jah RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I