Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1851&start_row=91

Reasoning with bredren and sistas about RASTA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 137
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/31/2007 11:34:26 PM

Dominic, you said,
-------------------
where in the bible does it say that JAHSUS would come in a new name?
-------------------

and then you said,
-------------------
Where in the scriptures other than the obvious in revelation does the scriptures reveal and prophecise Selassie I as God?
-------------------

Why are you asking for more than the obvious parts in Revelation when you don't even know the obvious parts in Revelation. You should learn what is given before you ask for more, otherwise you will move to fast and won't Iverstand any of it.

Here is some of the obvious in Revelation that will answer your question about the new name.

Revelation 2
[17] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Revelation 3
[21] To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

ONE GOD

Revelation 19
[11] And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
[12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
[13] And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
[14] And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
[15] And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
[16] And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

The name Haile Selassie I was not revealed to anybody except RasTafarI until Jah Coronation. Haile Selassie I, The Might and Power of the Trinity, the Word of God, the Word is God.

In regards to Selassie I comments about the US. I will post a quote from Selassie I that I have posted many times.

To be neutral is to be impartial, impartial to judge actions and policies objectively, as we see them either contributing to or detracting from the resolution of the world's problems, the preservation of peace and the improvement of the general level of man's living conditions. Thus, we may find ourselves now opposing, now supporting. now voting with, now voting against, first the East, next the West. It is the worth of the policies themselves, and not their source or sponsor, which determines the position of one who is truly neutral.

This, We maintain, is the essence of non-alignment. Those who would righteously denounce one side on every major problem or issue while reserving nothing but praise for the other cannot claim to be non-aligned, nor can those whose policies are shaped for them elsewhere and who wait patiently to be instructed whether they are to be for or against be called uncommitted.

Just like any other nation on earth, not everything the US does is wicked, some things are wicked and other things good. The goals of the US that Selassie I agree with are the goals that deal with good works. I won't bother going through the good things the US have done, but there are plenty of people who speak good about the US because of the help they have provided. And there are also plenty that speak of the wicked.

People find it hard to accept the ways of God. That is why they reject the teachings of Jesus Christ and Haile Selassie I. Jah does good for all his children, the good and the wicked. If Jah only did good for the good and dealt with destruction for the wicked, then no human would be alive today. Jah is Iver merciful and Iver forgiving, always calling on his children to do good but still lets them live when they do bad.

Selassie I also told the US,

When He sacrificed himself at Golgotha for the atonement of our sin, He prayed with His last breath for the forgiveness of those who had tortured Him saying, 'Father, forgive them for they know not what they do'. Shame on those of us who are Christians and do not follow the way of the Savior of the World, whose life was filled with kindness, humility, and martyrdom! If we lived by the laws he gave us and were worthy of being called Christian, peace would have reigned on this earth.

Men were supposed to be the equals of the living angels who unceasingly sang praises before the eternal God. Had this been so, peoples of the world would not have been divided along lines of enmity.

In truth there is no legitimate reason or good cause which justifies war. Was it not this fundamental spirit which dwelt in American statesmen and their brothers in other parts of the world that enabled them to write the new international principles according to the laws of Our Savior. The principles were intended to avoid the calamities of war and to bring together the big and small nations of the world as one family and settle disputes that might arise between them through appropriate law and justice.

Selassie I showed them that they should live as Christ. And Selassie I brought forth encouragement for acknowledging their part in the forming of the League of Nations, but at the same time bringing judgment to them by describing the principles that the League was meant to deal with, and showing them that "In truth there is no legitimate reason or good cause which justifies war"

As Christ said, "If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin."

Stop looking at Selassie I in reference to the men of the earth. Look at Selassie in reference to the way of God, that was also shown to us by the example of Jesus Christ. Then you might come to Iverstand HIM ways.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/1/2007 5:17:06 AM

Give Thanks for the reasoning Aya, you've said it all. Bless

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/1/2007 8:51:08 AM

Selassie I Jah

Messenger: Forward Live Up Sent: 8/2/2007 3:29:47 AM

With Faith, Courage, and a Just Cause, even in the twentieth century, David will still beat Goliath.

Only positive vibe around HIM name, seen.
Any thing else is Nowhere, seen.
BOOM

Itta Revelation Iwah, seen
Behold, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book and loose the seven seals thereof.
BOOM

JAH Rastafari

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/19/2007 4:17:01 PM

Greetings

Was the Emperor Really a 33rd degree african freemason?

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 8/19/2007 7:00:03 PM

Greetings

Dominic how that idea came to the I mind?

Incredible theory.

Blessings

Love RasTafarI

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/19/2007 7:08:18 PM

Someone on this forum brought it forward.

I dont believe it to be true...but if it is I would wanna know, dig?

Messenger: MessenJAHofGod Sent: 8/19/2007 8:09:24 PM

Domnic, you sure there is such a thing on Jah's glorius earth as a african freemason? InI never heard of one in all my years brother! Jah Bless

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/19/2007 8:29:30 PM

A freemason - Sellasie I? Aya no, no, no and I say again no!

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/19/2007 9:04:19 PM

thanks for clearing this up! I am happy to hear the news, and I knew it to not be true. I will find where I see this.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 137

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I