Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1846&start_row=1

rastafari life

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rasta Dicky Sent: 4/29/2007 1:32:49 PM

I really want to live as a rasta but need to know how to defand my self in public when it comes to selassieI in relating him to the bible.
secondly i am a raggae musician and love raggae.
Jah Bless
rasta Dicky

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 4/30/2007 10:27:35 AM

First comes Selassie, then comes life. Not the other way round.

Selah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/30/2007 11:50:58 AM

Meditate on Jah,His Imperial Majesty, One Love, and surround urself with Luciano, Midnite, Buju, Beres, Everton, Culture, Max, Nesta, and all the manifestations of Jah's message. Rastafari is not a way to live. We are rasta from ever since. However we live is rastafari life. There is no defense because Jah works is no offense. Be who Jah has called you to be and lean not unto your own understanding; Jah will give you complete ovastanding. I had to endure my mother, the woman who gave me an earthday speaking of me in the third person in my presence asif I had a tail. The love of Jah gave me a peace that surpasses all understanding. I was able to focus on Jah works and not worry bout anything or anybody else. I don't know if they still talk about me or not. When you make Jah the most important thing in your life, give Him His just due: THE MOST HIGH, all else will be trivial.

InI hope these words point the I in the proper direction.

RSK

Messenger: 505Rasta Sent: 4/30/2007 7:00:51 PM

Bredrin if you asking how to defend yourself because YOU no nothing about rasta then you aint rasta. Read and learn for yourself.

Messenger: inajahlove Sent: 5/1/2007 11:40:18 PM

Sistren

I feel for you; mother issues are a struggle. They do lead us onto a path that is unique. I too struggle but stand tall and peaceful. I moved 2500 miles with my son (almost 5 years ago), and my mother nearly had us evicted when for the first time I was financially downpressed.

I homeschool my son, now almost 12 and took him to see Culture last July. Teach him about thinking outside the box, knowing how to feel his way. Teach him the ways of Babylon and how to think.

I can overstand your suggestions to iditate on the reasonings, absorb the rythym and feel what is able to make us vision like the trees, strong and peaceful.

Can only be a model worthy of Imitation.

Jah Bless Sis ----

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I