Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1822&start_row=1

Head Cornerstone

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/13/2007 4:02:19 PM

Psalm 118:22
The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

Matthew 21:42
Mark 12:10
Luke 20:17

What this means is the head stone of the corner is the most valued stone of the palace, and is polished to show its beauty. But the builders refuse it for the walls of the palace because it doesn't have the shape that they desire. The stones that the builders use for the walls are usually a similar cube shape like a brick. Just with different sizes and proportions. But the corner stone has a different shape that stands out and would not fit in with the wall stones.

When a Man or Woman Live by the ways of Jah and speak of those ways to others, babylon tries to keep them away from their wall stones, because they cause the wall stones to organize differently, and cause them to not fit the pattern that babylon desires.

But this stone that babylon refuses becomes the head stone of the corner, gathering the wall stones together in Inity, and displaying the glory of Jah Creation.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/13/2007 4:58:21 PM

Yes I

Bless for thy reasoning

The head stone of the corner is the stone that supports the whole building. Remove the corner stone and the building collapses.
Jah gave Ini all the work of building His House, His Temple....not the temporal temple but the spiritual temple
Jah also gave ini the corner stone to build this temple in the form of His Begotten Son in whom is the Father
Iyesus Christ JAH Rastafari is that corner stone.But instead the people of the world have refused Him and crucified Him
This is the great Folly of those who claim that it doesnt matter who Christ is or what His purpose is..for to build thy temple without Him that is the Head corner stone, it is as the man who builds his house on sinking sand, it is a fools endevour and doomed to fail.
But as Psalm 118 continues in verse 24, the day of the Lord shall come when He shall take His Rightful Place as the Head stone.,and ini the faithful shall rejoice on that day.

God is the Lord, which hath showed us light
Thou art my God Jah Rastafari, and i will praise thee
Thou art my God Jah Rastafari, i will exalt thee
O give thanks unto the Lord Jah Rastafari, for He is good, for His mercy idureth foriver

Jah Rastafari Liveth
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 4/14/2007 9:59:14 PM

The Kabba stone,Haile Selahssie is the original forecorner stone.The kabba stone,Christ Rastafari is the original jasper stone.Kabba stone,cheif stone,main stone,jasper stone,white stone,The Kabba stone.

Messenger: Youthman Sent: 4/21/2007 6:05:31 PM

Acts 4
[10] Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
[11] This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
[12] Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Eph.2
[16] And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
[17] And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
[18] For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
[19] Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
[20] And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
[21] In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
[22] In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

1Pet.2
[3] If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
[4] To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
[5] Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
[6] Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
[7] Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
[8] And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
[9] But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
[10] Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 4/23/2007 10:59:55 AM

Youthman I and I see Jes'us Christ the rastaman has the Chief corner stone Iah.Remember Blessed is he who come in the name of the lord,so I and I see King Tafari as the covenant the lord promise after those days of Christ.Question To u Youth,Who Is the Conquering lion?,Remember Christ said;He shall return as the Conquering Lion.Christ is The Conquering lion of the tribe of judah.Question again,how do you pronounce The rasta Jes'us name?If U pronounce Jes'as Gee or Jee tell u self you praising the white lord with blue eyes and straight hair.this name Jesus is Jes'us not no Jee or geezus the white men teach us all these time.Jes'us Jes'se because u dont call jes'se the name Jee'se so fire burn the europeans name for Christ because a them a worship cruisifiction,a them a de seed of Cain,the same scribes who still practicing aurthority overs us so becareful.Jes'us Christ Haile Selahssie is one jah Rastafari is one he and his father is one,Selah Selahssie is the the stone most people dont accept remember That.The lord say when u call upon his name u mother and father will forsake you,When i call upon Rastafari they scorn I and I.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 4/23/2007 3:57:13 PM

greetings

sunofman, could you tell me where jesus christ say himself he shall return as lion of judah. i have only been convinced through prophecies of revelations and of prophet Isiah.

also, this had me confused a bit when iyesus kristos was speaking to the people and said, ''there are some here who shall not pass till they see the son coming in his glory''

bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/23/2007 11:00:20 PM

Young Lion,

I think you are refering to:

Matthew 12
28Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Some of the people standing there would Itinue their Life through their children, and through their children's children. Until now when Selassie I showed HIMself.

Here is a reasoning I made about Life to show what I mean:

Life

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 4/24/2007 7:12:01 AM

Blessed Love,

Young Lion...just wanted to clarify, or make sure the I wasn't speaking to me. I saw your question addressed to me, but I think you were speaking to SelahssieI Son.

Selam

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 4/24/2007 10:56:14 AM

Fire Burn!.Haile Selahssie is the one Iah

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 4/24/2007 11:34:59 AM

well seen Ark I,

escuse me Sonofman, you both have similiar names

Selassie i son you said,
''Remember Christ said;He shall return as the Conquering Lion.Christ is The Conquering lion of the tribe of judah''

where did he say this if you could clarify for me.

amen

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I