Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1779&start_row=1

which is it

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/9/2007 3:22:23 AM

Ises I

I was asked this by a little young daughter

Do good and good will follow you

The good always die young

Can both of these be true?

Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 3/9/2007 8:31:13 AM

no matter whether the I dyin young, if theI do good then good gonna follow. Its Jah that decides who "die" young and who not. so i feel like doing good does not just dictate dying young, like i said its all upto Jah.

Bless, hope this helps the I.

RasTafarI
Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/9/2007 11:17:05 AM

I think "the good always die young" is more of a reflection of perception, then a reflection of reality.

People tend to focus on the negative things. So when the good live long and the bad die young it doesn't stick in their mind. But when a good person dies young, people focus on the negative fact that they died young and they focus on their vexation over this. And when the bad die old, they focus on the fact that the person is bad and they focus on their own vexation over a bad person living a long life.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 3/9/2007 12:32:12 PM

Certainly Jah can call us whenever he choses. However, I think we also influence our lifes by our choices. By not keeping our bodies "clean". It is cause and effect, we are the ones that manifest our own destinies by our choices. Jah as our guide and father will show us the way, we as his children will have to take the right path and follow HIM.

Also, sometimes it does seem like Babylon is trying to cut away on the conscious and enlightened ones. See MLK, Marley(this is somewhat controversial however) and many many more of our Idren.

Jah Bless

Bergy

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I