Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1776&start_row=11

Haile Selassie Womb?

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: dominic Sent: 5/5/2007 5:12:21 PM

all I ever see that Padok cat do is start bad vibes to stir up. He here as not RASTAFAR-I but as a baldhead tryin to disprove InI, but cant disprove because JAH is right! Im sorry if I got the wrong impression but I seen him on the site before always BABYLin and not reasonin with love, just tryin to disprove instead of Learning.

Peace to all RASTAFARI, beware of da wolves. If you knew you were gonna talk to someone who no matter what you said was to disaprove with you. Y would you bother with them anyway, when you gonna know the only reason they speakin is to speak against you. Dont even bother..

JAH BLESS!

Messenger: Youthman Sent: 5/6/2007 2:49:47 PM

Isa.9
[6] For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
[7] Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Was not the prophecy of this birth fulfilled 2000 years ago in Yahshua's first advent? From what I understand, the rest will be fulfilled when he comes and establishes the millenial reign in Jerusalem. Besides, it seems to me as if Selassie's reign had an end. The phrases used in Isaiah seems very similar to the following one.

Luke 1
[30] And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
[31] And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
[32] He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
[33] And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Now concerning Him returning from the heavens. Does not the heavens mean the realm where God dwells? I've heard people claim that there are several heavens. There must be other realms. Enoch and Elijah was taken there. Since Elijah appeared with Moses in the transfiguration, they must dwell somewhere out of our physical dimension or realm.

I must say, I believe Yahshua will come forth from this realm in his resurrected, glorified, immortal body when he shall establish the millenial reign in Jerusalem.
In my opinion, the following verses seem to say that he could appear out of nowhere and disappear after his resurrection. The stone of the tomb had not been moved before his disciples came in the morning. So how did Yahshua come out of there? Yahshua also appeared in front of his disciples when the doors were shut and he was not in a spirit-form, he was in flesh. If so, can he not appear without another birth in his resurrected body at his prophecied coming in glory?

Matt. 28
[1] In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
[2] And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
[3] His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
[4] And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
[5] And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
[6] He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

Mark 16
[2] And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.
[3] And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre?
[4] And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.

John 20
[19] Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
[.]
[26] And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

Luke 24
36] And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
[37] But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
[38] And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
[39] Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
[40] And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

Acts 1
[9] And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
[10] And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
[11] Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Rev.19
[11] And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
[12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
[13] And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
[14] And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

(I'm wondering if these ones following are visible, being spirit angels or the dead in christ, both perhaps)

[15] And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
[16] And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

1Cor. 15
[20] But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
[21] For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
[22] For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
[23] But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
[.]
[51] Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
[52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
[53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Messenger: Youthman Sent: 5/7/2007 7:06:41 AM

For consideration, more fulfillments of Isaiah 9 during Yahshua's first advent..

Isa.9
[1] Nevertheless the dimness shall not be such as was in her vexation, when at the first he lightly afflicted the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, and afterward did more grievously afflict her by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, in Galilee of the nations.
[2] The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.
[.]
[6] For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Matt. 4
[12] Now when Jesus had heard that John was cast into prison, he departed into Galilee;
[13] And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim:
[14] That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
[15] The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;
[16] The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.
[17] From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I