Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1775&start_row=1

Cell Phones

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/4/2007 9:55:42 PM

time is getting closer

do any of the I have cell phones? i realised time is at hand with the cell phone use, besides the fact they can track us with it and monitor our calls, i was calling to ask about my account and a computer was talking to me. as if the thing was trying to have a real conversation. now i knew there were real customer care people, so i kept silent as the computer was asking me questions, finally after so many times it gave up and transferred me to a HUMAN. these babylonians gonna have us dealing with straight system computers soon. i cant dig it

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 3/5/2007 9:13:13 AM

Brethren it's always about the Balance.

You can be sure for sure that if cell phones were there in the 60s, HIM would have been the first to make sure to bring them to Ethiopia.

It's like always more about the HOW than the WHAT.
I think everybody would agree, that those things helped more than they caused harm in the everyday life.

I also study chemistry and do know of the physical risks of cell phone rays. And that is why I also know, that cell phones would also quite perfectly work on natural rays which do not harm anybody. But unfortunately it is always about the money and the big men behind it.

So still I would be more worried about the physical danger, than the danger of being spyed. I mean everything you do in dark must come to light. So I do not hide. And I think no one would say bring some pound of weed to that adresse at that time. You have to be careful anyway. It's no secret and I'm not hiding.... so if they want something from me, they can come here and I won't run away.

But I do not live in the States and do not exactly know the types of misuses over there.

Be careful, stay focused.
Selah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/5/2007 10:06:57 AM

I dont mind cell phones
I just try not to depend on them too much
whats funny to I is how people act as if mankind cant survive without cellphones...like everyone forgot that a few years ago life went one as usual without the help of cellulars. But i suppose its the same with every new technology that comes out, Even though we use these things Its important that we always remind ourselves that we can do things without these technologies too. Its never a good thing to form a dependency on something you dont own

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/5/2007 11:10:35 AM

I feel that cell phones are being used as a test of babylon's computers to see if they are able to track a large population. So they will be ready when they decide to convince people of how safe they will be when they put a microchip in their grandmother, grandfather, children and themselves.

Here are two reasonings I have made related to this:
--------------------------
I feel that cell phones are being used to test their computers, to make them better at tracking such a large number of people. They need a wide scale test before they can start a system where all people's movements can tracked. It is much too complicated to do it without major testing.

Babylon is experimenting with worse things. They are experimenting with implanting microchips in people for tracking and identification purposes. They are also making microchips that can test people's vital signs, so that if there is a problem, the chip will contact an ambulance and the ambulance will find the person using the GPS tracking of the microchip. These things are actual experiments, news shows and newspapers have spoken about the tests that they are performing.

They have also tested watches with a microchip inside that they just put in front of a sensor to buy things.

No one will be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast. When this restriction comes, then the mark will be in full effect.

They will use things like safety of children from being kidnapped or lost, or saving your grandparents from death, as reasons for accepting the microchip. They will go closer and closer to their goal to get people accustomed to the chips, and when the people are ready, they will accept the chip with open arms.

It used to be done secretly but a couple of years ago, they made it public. It's kind of funny, before I had a cellphone, this was the main reason why I didn't want to get one, because I suspected that they were tracking people with it. And when I finally got a cell phone, there was even an option on the phone to turn on the GPS tracking so the phone company could track where you were so they could more easily direct your phone signal to the closest cell phone station. But in the page that describes this option it says that whether you say yes or no, the police will still be allowed to track your cell phone whenever they choose. You can only say yes or no for the phone company tracking it.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 3/5/2007 1:22:41 PM

Ises

It's interesting still, but somehow I never believed in some microchip conspiracies connected with the mark of the beast.

I always felt that this sign is just simple like that about thinking (on your forehead) and acting (on your hand) like the beast wants you to.

But still I know we have to be careful. I would not let anything put in my skin just because this is my livity, no cutting of flesh. simple like that.So I will refuse that anyway. But still I do not feel that the beast sign can be taken so literally. But these are just my personal thoughts.

About the dependency, this is of course quite true. I forgot to mention that. But that's with all technical stuff. If you are not able to stand without it, you do not really stand with it too.

Selah

Messenger: Horus Sent: 3/5/2007 1:34:44 PM

Greetings!
Ark I, InI have worked in the IT industry over the last decade and your reasoning is well founded. Not only can cell phones be an instrument of babylon/vulture/vampire, so is the internet (by tracking your computers IP address, and Yahoo/Google tracking your searches and websites frequented) and definitely credit/debit card usage.
InI not saying don't use this technology, in fact if it wasn't for this technology, InI wouldn't have access to this forum (which is truly a blessing) InI am reasoning that the Idren educate themselves on how these technologies function and what are the legalities/limitations involved, so that instead of babylon monopolizing these resources for fuckery, these technologies remain valuable tools for positive works.
Blessings!
Horus

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 3/6/2007 2:16:12 AM

I read an article recently (I will try to locate it) that was talking about how there is a device that can be activated in cell phones from remote locations that can be used for bugging conversations whether the cell phone is on or off. Around 2002 (again I need to recover this article to get accurate dates) a mafia boss with the last name "Costello" was arrested based on evidence gathered from this kind of cell phone bugging device. Police don't need a warrant to activate it. It is the same technology they use in cell phones to give you the new time when you enter a next time zone, advertisements from cell phone companies and other business, saying "welcome to the U.S.A." when you cross the boarder, etc. It's not a conspiracy or a secret even.

I use a cell phone, I've been using it a lot less recently but that's for totally different reasons. I'm glad I don't use it much anymore, life is much more relaxing without one around.

Messenger: LIFESEEDS Sent: 3/6/2007 2:40:41 PM

i work all day with cell phones.troubleshooting them when there is a problem with how they work or connecting to towers.its the job i do to put food on the table for me and my baby

but on a personal level i hate cell phones.i do not own one and neither does my little girl.people say i should get one to help keep her safe,so i know where she is,but i dont like them

as far as microchips...i will not allow it in my body or my childs.

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 3/6/2007 3:01:21 PM

I look at the whole conspiracy carefully, I would not let anyone cut my flesh to insert some chip etc. On the other hand, I am not worried about tracking at this point, because I have nothing to hide, I dont care about them knowing where I am located, Jah knows and Jah protects. With Jah as the guide and protector, I have no worries about these things.

IT is a good thing in general, it is always people that make it bad by their intentions. Jah would not allow us to create bad, it is us that turn good into bad, seen. Maybe one day this whole conspiracy will come forward more clear but right now I am not worried. Jah knows and HIM is the MASTER PLANNER, so no worries. Good always comes before evil

Jah Bless

Bergy

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/6/2011 9:08:25 PM

I heard that cell phones could be linked to cancer due to the electro-magnetic waves from the cell phone. There was a Craniosacral therapist speaker on Black King Radio Reasoning about this issue.

---------------------------
(CNN) -- Radiation from cell phones can possibly cause cancer, according to the World Health Organization. The agency now lists mobile phone use in the same "carcinogenic hazard" category as lead, engine exhaust and chloroform.

Before its announcement Tuesday, WHO had assured consumers that no adverse health effects had been established.

A team of 31 scientists from 14 countries, including the United States, made the decision after reviewing peer-reviewed studies on cell phone safety. The team found enough evidence to categorize personal exposure as "possibly carcinogenic to humans."

What that means is they found some evidence of increase in glioma and acoustic neuroma brain cancer for mobile phone users, but have not been able to draw conclusions for other types of cancers

"The biggest problem we have is that we know most environmental factors take several decades of exposure before we really see the consequences," said Dr. Keith Black, chairman of neurology at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Is your cell phone safe?
Dr. Gupta explores cell phone safety
How to use your cell phone safely
Can cell phones cause cancer?