Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=175&start_row=111

Islam and Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/20/2013 7:51:49 AM

Say what you wana say,but that doesn't change the fact dat Haile Selassie is the King of all kings,the root of David.Behold the word became flesh and God manifest in man so as for mankind to see the fulness of God.You are just one of the blind,don't worry,go to those who are also blind they will agree with you,not I and I the Rastaman and woman.It even shows I that you don't even know Allah for Muhammed was a prophet of H.I.M Allah Haile Selassie I.If u knew Allah or the prophet Muhammed then you would know Haile Selassie I the living Jah.Go away with yo folly,if Selassie I dead then there would be no Rastafari or Rastafari movement but the Irit of Jah dwells in I and I.RASTAMAN IS HERE BECAUSE SELASSIE I Lives.I AND I ARE THE LIVING PROOF THAT JAH DWELLS IN THE HEARTS OF ALL FLESH.Selassie I Iverliving,Iversure,Ivershowing,Iverloving,Iverfaithful

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/20/2013 8:02:26 AM

"come on guys, Selassie
is human, he is a
human, he was born, he
died." Ya dats what your flesh eyes and heart tell you but I and I are not just physical man,but spiritual man too who can identify the Irit of the Creator when it a dwell in a flesh.Haile Selassie I is not dead,its you who is dead,for if you nuh see or know the Creator then you are as good as dead

Messenger: sandrasta Sent: 6/20/2013 9:40:54 AM

You never answered any of my questions, so answer these questions for me so I can understand the rasta movement better....who is god? who made humans? who made the universe? is it a he or a she? where is he?, do you believe prophets jesus and mohamed existed? do you believe in judgement day? is there heaven and hell? ...answer this questions so i can understand rasta more. Then feel free to ask me anything and I will answer every single question.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/20/2013 9:51:18 AM

I won't waste I time talking to deaf ears!!!The way you came here is not of a person who want to learn but to cause arguments,so I won't answer any of your questions because you have revealed who you are.SO I WON'T GIVE PEARLS TO PIGS

Messenger: sandrasta Sent: 6/20/2013 10:08:54 AM

pigs? you see, i came to understand you more, i asked questions too for a healthy debate and discussion, i did not call you names, if you were true to your rasta ways, you would welcome my presence of seeking knowledge and answer my questions, instead you call me a pig, does that make you feel big? do you feel good now?, learn to accept questions, learn to answer them and to defend what you stand for, if you cant stand for your beliefs then you will never walk

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 6/20/2013 11:08:18 AM

Cool it Zion Mountain.

Whatever the man has come speaking, I and I should know better than to call a man a pig, especially a Muslim man, because they take that just as seriously as I and I, and Haile I teaches love and Raspect, no matter what God a man praises.

In response to the main point the I is trying to make Sandrasta, of course Haile Selassie I is a human. Him being human does not change anything I and I know about the Most High, if anything it only fills I and I with greater Ifidence. I and I know that a Man who is living in Oneness with the ways of God, is a living, breathing Manifestation of God in flesh. Haile Selassie I is a Man who's ways are in perfect Oneness with the Most High, and His life and work is the purest testimony to this, besides the many and varied prophesies made around the time of His birth in Ethiopia, in the Bible, and even in the Qur'an. By living in His example and continuing His works in this time, I and I bring I and Iselves closer and closer through the practice and discipline of RastafarI Livity to walking the same path of Godliness and Manifesting His works on earth.

I and I know both Yahshua of Nazareth (Jesus) and Mohammed (PBUH) as real, living and breathing people, although undoubtedly the I will come across those within RastafarI who would ignorantly dismiss both.

I and I do not see 'heaven' and 'hell' as separate from this Earth. There are those in this world who live in a living hell of poverty, violence, war and downpression. What I and I seek is the establishment and building of Zion (heaven) here on earth so that mankind may no longer suffer under the yoke of downpression. Judgment is not con-fined to a day, but executes in its due time on everyone who allows their ways to stray into downpression of others.

I have to shed light however on the I's claim that Africans are naturally Muslims and were before trans-atlantic slavery, because that is a false claim. Islam has been present in Africa since Mohammed sent some of his first followers to seek refuge from the Christian Negus of Ethiopia, and while some African Muslims were no doubt taken into slavery by Europeans, there is and always has been great diversity of faiths, religion and tradition in Africa, and Islam is actually relatively new to the scene. RastafarI actually comes more as a fulfillment of Incient African Iceptions of 'God' and divinity stretching back to Kemet, Nubia, Kush and Ethiopia, where it was fully acknowledged that man (and woman)kind is divine and inseparable from the Most High. These ideas actually form the basis and roots of all the so-called 'Abrahamic' faiths of Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

I pray that answers the I's questions.

Blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/20/2013 11:46:43 AM

sandrasta,

If you want to come here with argument saying that Selassie I is not God, then take it elsewhere. That is not an argument that is welcome here.

You are free to believe what you want to believe, but no more time will be wasted here with you or others bringing that argument. This is a place where Haile Selassie I is God, and nobody will ever convince I and I of anything different, and I and I don't want time wasted on debating such a topic. Too much time has been wasted on that in the past.

If you want to Reason about other things, then that is okay, but if you continue with argument saying that Selassie I is not God, then I will start deleting your messages.

Messenger: Iman Bo Sent: 6/20/2013 2:45:21 PM

Yes I lively discussion and respect to all those who come with respect

Indeed we are all Muslims here, that is, "servants of Allah/Jah/God."
We all uphold the teachings of Isa/Jesus, and the ancient heritage of Abram/Abraham. More importantly, we all believe in forwarding the cause of goodness and mercy and tolerance. The Earth provides life for us all, and is rooted in the same Higher Source. I do not believe that a human being created the Iniverse, but I acknowledge the divine nature and exemplary status of certain people, with Haile Selassie I Finality King of Kings. And I also acknowledge that righteousness is in each one's potential, with no difference given towards sectarian titles of religion, genetics, or culture.

Alkebulan is the root ancestry of us all, the region of Ethiopia to be precise. We all depend on the same vital requirements, and the same good relations and behaviors are required to forward still in the pursuit, as Nazarite I said, to create Zion here on Earth.

Babylon can't win the war if we all refuse to fight

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/20/2013 2:57:22 PM

Blessed Love

Nazarite I
I Give thanks for the Is reasoning. The I delivers the truth through love.

Man of right is Jah in the flesh

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/20/2013 5:46:19 PM

"This is a place where
Haile Selassie I is God."I second dat bro Ark I.This man did not come to learn but to cause arguments.Regarding to the pig statement,"GIVING PEARLS TO THE PIGS"is just a proverb meaning not to give important things to those who don't know their value.Do not take the statement in its literal sense .HEATHEN FI GO AWAY WITH NO APOLOGY!!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I