Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=175&start_row=101

Islam and Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/21/2012 12:00:52 PM

Yes I. I n I affe live love. Brother, sista, mek we inite. Don't let religion divide I n I. Fireburn religion bigotry. Sista, brother, love one anada iregardless of race, tribe, colour or creed. Raspect.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 10/29/2012 2:11:39 PM

An Idren just brought this piece of information to I attention. I haven't done the fullness of the research yet, but supposedly this is a genealogy showing Empress Menen's ancestry leading back to the prophet Muhammed's bloodline:

Abdullah bin Muhammed al-Bakir 5th in descent from the Prophet
|
Musa al-Quadim
|
Umar
|
Taji Allah
|
Yahya
|
Ishmail
|
Nur Ahmed
|
Khalil
|
Ibrahim
|
Muhammed
|
Yagut
|
Yakub
|
Imam Nawr
|
Sani Allah
|
Isa
|
Aisha
|
Zayn al-Kher
|
Nur Husayn
|
Shams ad-Din
|
Nur ad-Din
|
Dwa ad-Din
|
Papu
|
Imam Ali I
|
Imam Muhammed I
|
Imam Ahmad
|
Imam Muhammed II
|
Imam Lihan
|
Imam Ali II
|
Muhammad Ali (Mikael) (died 1919)
|
(Princess) Sehin (wed Janterar Asfa)
|
Empress Mennen (wed HAILE SELASSIE)

Blessed love

Messenger: Ras Ali El-Bey Sent: 11/3/2012 5:15:49 PM

The Time Is Now For The Tribes To Unite. I'm Muslim & I Also Truly Love The Livity Of The Rasta Movement & Lifestyle... The Culture Resinates Within My Spirit. I'm an African(in)America i.e. African American.

Even Though I Don't Worship His Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I, InI Respect H.I.M With The Upmost Respect. Because Like Bob Marley Said, If It Wasn't For H.I.M, Africa Wouldn't Be Africa Today, It Would've Been Europe.

Give Thanks...
"Now Is The Time For Tribes To Unite"
We Must Connect In Unity. Because If Their's No Unity We Can't Have True Community Life Or Immunity From The Parasitic Elite.
My Dream Is To Go To Shashamane Ethiopia & Build With The Elders
There For Global Planetary Healing & Also To Move Their 1day.

To All Africans;
What Ever Religion Your In We Are All One.
We Are Etherians From The Most High Who Is Also An Etherian.
This Is Why Him(El-Eloh) & His Host(Eloheem) Placed Us In The Garden. We Are Etherians And The Hidden Garden(Eden) Was Our
(Ether-Utopia) i.e. Ethiopia

Peace & 1Love
https://www.youtube.com/user/MasterBlasterJammin1

Messenger: RasSofiani Sent: 5/7/2013 9:51:47 PM

Hello there, I'm from Saudia Arabia and I'm a muslim and I find the RasTa actions is so cool towards the bad things in the current world, i like the idea of freedom to all, cuz islam says freedom to all. i like the idea of non-materialism cuz i HATE it !! islam is not about materialism, not about greed not about hating other people. I'm muslim and i have alot of friends, Christians, jews, non-believers and other kinds of religion and i'm cool with it, respect to all individuals and all religion. but still i say no one is god but one god who is allah. and we are all human. i dont wanna become rasta, i just come here to pay respect to how you care about the world , i repect you all cuz you hate war like me , you like peace like me, you love love like me, i love love so much, i hate killing, i hate hating. if anyone wants to know things about islam can talk to me.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/14/2013 6:49:06 AM

So where does Alah live?

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 5/15/2013 6:41:22 AM

That's actually a question I've been meaning to ask a Muslim from time... I second that one. No disrespect at all, but the answer will be interesting.

Blessed love

Messenger: sandrasta Sent: 6/19/2013 10:22:07 AM

I respect, i'm a north african brother, i'm a muslim and a fan of the rasta movement, i guess you could call me a muslim rasta as i believe in the ideals of a rasta way of life but not a human being god.

God doesn't "live", live is a word for people that die, gods always alive...god made this world and we need to understand that, no human is god, not salasie not jesus....africans are muslims by nature, its the slavery times that tried to change our names and religion, many of the african americans are recognizing that and coming back their great grandparents religion, 2pacs outlawz group are now all muslim, busta rhymes, ice cube, and many more.

watch our brother Napoleon from Outlawz on youtube he got some good stuff to say, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUWM5UPvTO4
in the end its just more knowledge, and once we have all the knwledge, then we can make decisions we choose, not decisions that the slave masters offered us

peace

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 6/19/2013 11:50:10 AM

Cant be a Rasta if the I cant spell the saviors name right. Do a lil more research on Africa and you will see Ethiopia is the land that has been set aside by the Almighty for the children of Isaac. Ishmael is our brother but Isaac is the line of the King of kings. JAH Rastafari. HAILE I SELASSIE I

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 6/19/2013 1:05:24 PM

Greetings

I have heard many say that "God can't be a man/human" or "god is bigger than a man" as a response or reaction to the fact that Rastafari people see Haile Selassie I as Jah.

That derives from their own conception of God, i would think.

I'm not saying it is all wrong because I see where it is coming from .

Fact is God is not limited to a man at all, it is just that Haile Selassie I is FULL of God which makes him One.

As we all know, One is divine and can not be separated so therefor its is perfectly Right to see and call HIM God,Jah or Creator because that is who He is.

One perfect love, Rastafari

Messenger: sandrasta Sent: 6/20/2013 6:57:52 AM

come on guys, Selassie is human, he is a human, he was born, he died, he was a good person, preached good, wise, but that is all he is, just a human, he aint devine and he aint god. I mean even some rastas have different beliefs, some dont eat pork, some eat meat, some dont drink alcohol, some do drink, some smoke the herb, some don't smoke it, so you need to be united. Think about it, for people who think Selassie is god, your god is now dead, does that make sense?... did he make humans? did he make the universe? do you believe in angels? do you believe in evil spirits?, do you guys believe jesus existed? do you believe there was a prophet mohamed?.... just think about life and you will have so many questions, questions that you won't know the answer too, but islam gives you those answers, and that's why thousands of african americans are becoming muslims, because it answers all there questions of life

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I