Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1748&start_row=1

Great Harlot Destroyed

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 2/11/2007 3:32:03 PM

blessings to all one Jah-RasTafari Reasoning Forum

Revelations 17:7-18
For the minds who have wisdom, i need explaination on this chapter, add whatever knowledge you have of this mystery

''I will tell u the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has 7 heads and 10 horns''

''The beast that you see was, and is not and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition,those will marvel whose names are not written in the Book of life from foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is''?

''Here is mind which has wisdom, 7 heads are 7 mountains on which the woman sits''

''There are 7 kings, 5 have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come and when he comes he must continue a short time''

''And the beast that was, and is not, is himself also the 8th, and is of the 7 and is going to perdition''

''And the 10 horns which you saw are 10 kings who have recieved no kingdom as yet, but they recieve authority for 1 hour as kings with beast''
"These are of one mind, and they will give thier power and authority to beast''

''These will make war with the lamb, and the lamb will overcome them, for he is LORD OF LORDS and KING OF KINGS, and those who are with him are called chosen and faithful''

''And he said to me, the waters which you saw where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and tongues. and the 10 horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire''
''For GOD has put it into thier hearts to fulfill his purpose, to be of one mind, and to give thier kingdom to the beast, until the words of GOD are fulfilled''

''And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth''..............

- what i got from this was that Ras Tafari was the Lamb, and he overcame the beast because he is Lord of Lords and King of Kings, and when they say the woman who you saw (harlot) is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth, i take it this is the Vatican in Italy, which the Pope blessed Mussolini to take over Ethiopia... Blessed is he who adds knowledge to uncover these revelations

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I