Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1743&start_row=1

Itations of Jamaica and I RastafarI II

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasLionheart Sent: 2/6/2007 6:20:56 AM

From MySpace:

2nd Itation Back in Print!!!

Greetings and love myspace friends,
I am very happy to say that after 7 years of being out of print, Itations of Jamaica and Rastafari Volume 2 is back in print!!!
If you are unfamiliar with the Itations series, they are a MUST READ meditation on Rastafari life, philosophy, poetry, and music. Every page is full color, beautiful, and educational.
The second Itation is considered by many the "heart" of the series, as it includes sections on Ethiopia, and my favorite section of the whole series, "The Mystic Interpretation of the Gospels".
You can learn more about these books by visiting:
www.itations.com
The book retails for $25, you can purchase it right from my page, and I am offering free shipping in the US. A portion of the proceeds from these books will go to Rasta Elders.
If you own a shop, or are a vendor, holler at me on the wholesale tip!!!

Messenger: Empress M Sent: 2/6/2007 8:45:20 AM

Greetings in the name of "JAH" Raslionheart, I'm blessed to know of this book that I can read and gain the knowledge of rastafari. I'll give your website to a few people here in St. Croix VI to see if they would be interested in getting this book down here. Is the first volume still available? If you do have this and other books that I can purchase about rastafari, H.I.M., the "black jesus christ" etc, please email me at m_correa10@yahoo.com. I'm very interested on collecting these books to strengthen my knowledge. Blessed day to you.

Messenger: R.E.P. Sent: 2/6/2007 4:00:48 PM

Greetings Ras, what exactly is the url of that Myspce page.I know the book of which the I speaks.It is one of the best out there.Mystic interpretation of the Gospels is an enlightening/inspirational piece.

Its been years(over a decade) since InI had a copy,yet the teachings in that particular volume has been fresh in I mind since I picked it up.

I would be more than interested in finding it again.

InI favorite quote from that vol.(so many to choose from) went something along the lines of.The purpose of life is the Spiritual enlightenment of mankind.Or perhaps the clearing of the mistranslation of "the end of the world" from the "Consumption of the Ages".Blessedly Dread.So link me with an exact addy if you would.

Give Thanks!

Messenger: RasLionheart Sent: 2/7/2007 8:01:40 AM

This is the authors MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=124940948

His website is itations.com or rastabooks.com

It was posted on the MySpace bulletins.

@Empress M: it's not my book, bt Milawds...check his website. As far as I know the first and third Itations are still available. I suggest you send the author a mail: ihihim@hotmail.com
Do you know of Onedropbooks.com & frontlinebooks.net? Lots of real gooed books there!

Blessed Love

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I