Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1740&start_row=1

when dey say

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/4/2007 7:34:11 PM

Fret not thyself for all the wars and destruction that you see
Watch for the day when they say Peace, and know then that the end is near and I Father cometh soon
"For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."
Prophecy will fulfill

Rastafari Is

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 2/5/2007 3:15:58 PM

blessings Ras Kebreab,
how do you see it at the end, will messiah rise again and lead jah people. and how do you see it of the going away of Haile Selassie, no one knows what happen to him really, i dont take the funeral they had just several years ago of H.I.M. you said if i had any reasoning i could ask you anytime.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/6/2007 4:23:24 PM

Greeting idren

well as i see it, the end of the world is the end of the world as we know it, not the end of the earth or life. The end of all wars and disease, when all power and glory shall depart from mans hands and given unto the rightful ruler of the earth Iyesus christos JAH Rastafari. I dont see any messiah rising in this times for all but the end time prophecies have already been fulfilled. Now comes the Judgement,when ini shall see ini Father in all His glory
Concerning this prophecy, "For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them...." ini have to ask why the Father would be so against such a "peace" that He would promise to destroy it. Obviuosly it would have to be an ungodly peace and against the laws of Jah. In this time we see the Beast power in a frantic race against time and judgement to establish his rule upon earth. In this time we see the United Nations and all its organisations being used by the Beast to hasten the rise of a new world government, we even see the politicians who were instrumental in the creation of the European Union being given "saint" status by the beast pope. The UN is already implementing its international curriculum for schools around the world, which they openly say they aim to remove all traces of nationality from the minds of young children
And then you have the religious world. In this time also we see all religions coming together. Everybody saying, hey as long as you say you love God and do good, it doesnt matter who you praise, Jesus, Buddha, they all the same, we can even be like them too.
But what is the greatest obstacle to a One World Religion?
Iyesus Christos, God in Flesh.."none cometh unto the father but through I"
For there to be one religion the world must chose between two roads , either every religion has to accept Iyesus christos or christos has to go
If you want to know which road the world has chosen, take two bibles, a KJV and any new version, and look how they slowly, inch by inch, line by line erase the divinity and Oneness of Iyesus Christos

InI will reason more
until time
Rastafari Is

Messenger: dagga Sent: 2/6/2007 7:54:45 PM

the end brethren is the end of sin...when people will stop the sin,love each other,so that they can have immortality...that's da promess of Christ..he said we not gonna die anymore,we'll live forever 'coz he'll give us our share of da tree of life...that will be the end of Babylon,when we'll learn to love each other fo'real...only people who love each other can leave forever together!!!
JAH bless his children...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/7/2007 12:27:25 AM

Look at the fight for "peace". It is by attacking and oppressing people and ruling over them. It is not peace, it is domination. But the more they dominate and control, the more they will say peace and safety.

They disguise their downpression, domination and control as peace. So that is why it is sudden destruction, because they only say peace and safety, but it is just an illusion.

Ras KebraAB, you said,
---------------------------
The UN is already implementing its international curriculum for schools around the world, which they openly say they aim to remove all traces of nationality from the minds of young children
---------------------------

And then you said,
-----------------------
And then you have the religious world. In this time also we see all religions coming together. Everybody saying, hey as long as you say you love God and do good, it doesnt matter who you praise, Jesus, Buddha, they all the same, we can even be like them too.
-----------------------

The way I see it is the first part you said is the real danger, not the second part. And how the second part will become wrong is because it will be combined with the first part. The True way and Spirit of all those religions will be removed just like the nationality. It will not be a combination of the religions, it will be a removal of them, that will replaced what they like to call moderate. Moderate is about keeping limits on people's spirits and to teach them to be mediocre in the ways taught by God.

Selassie I showed I and I to not look at the other religions and see them as wrong. RasTafarI also showed I and I to see the greatness taught in the different religions.

Tolerance

Radhakrishan Receives Degree From H.S.I.U.

It is not the recognition that most religions are branches of the original teachings of the Most High that is destruction. It is the blindness that is the destruction. The same as the colour blind blindness. In both cases the blindness doesn't apprecioLove the other cultures or religions, instead it tries to pretend they don't exist and to make all of them void of Culture and Spirit.

I said that most religions are branches of the original teaching, but also most have over time grafted branches that didn't come from the roots, but are the teachings of the wicked. These are not the things that I support. I only support the ways that are the example of Jah.

Ras KebraAB, you said,
----------------------------
If you want to know which road the world has chosen, take two bibles, a KJV and any new version, and look how they slowly, inch by inch, line by line erase the divinity and Oneness of Iyesus Christos
----------------------------

I agree with you on this and it is not just what they did concerning Iyesus Christos, but it is all throughout the Bible. People talk about the manipulation of the KJV, but I see much more manipulation of the newer bible. They tried to make it hard for people to sight the Mystics and Spirit, so that they would be as unspiritual as possible.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/7/2007 10:41:13 AM

Bless iyah Ark I

True what the I say..ini have to learn from all nations, religions, for the truth has beed divided equally amonngst all of the earth
But at the same time...i man grow my locks because I Father said for I to seperate iself from them and be holy unto HIM. I would never reproach any man for being muslim or jew or whatever.. but at the same time, i man dont give no apology, none of them will reach the higher heights of Rastafari.........i am happy to learn from anyone.. but never at the cost of my convictions and what i hold to be true as it was taught to ini fathers. This is what i tried to remind ones when i posted Elijahs words a few das ago...ini have to know what ini stand for...but it looks to me that the world today doesnt want to make a choice...they try to make it seem that Jah doesnt care what you chose...which is folly to i.
What they seem to want is an amalgamation of all religions which will please everyone and offend no one. And this is what the "peace" they want is all about
its already started.. i pray ini idren will heed the words of ini ancient elders and stay far from them

Rastafari Is

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 2/7/2007 3:38:16 PM

''Stay far away from them''....thats how they also see Rastas! Christians in ethiopia when they hear that we praise Selassie think we are some satin or un-orthodox thing, and how muslim see christians and christians see muslim. i had the greatest bredren who was a muslim from mali,who respect my faith and had me as an equal. and it was even a muslim who united me with my mother who i refused to talk to for 10 years telling me a story of muhammed, Haile Selassie mother came from a muslim family, and his wife was a descendant of the prophet muhammed... We should base someone not on thier religion but on who they are as a person. if the person is trying to dis-regard your faith, and ''promoting'' his DIS-REGARD THEM AS AN INDIVIDUAL, no need to take it out on his religion, for he is an individual. So saying we should stay far away from them is not right, if the peace & love is there accept them. But not timid to state your faith, because thats you

ONE BLOOD, ONE BLOOD, ONE BLOOD.... B B B BBLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD B B B BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD- Junior Reid

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/7/2007 8:54:50 PM

Idren
first understand who i meant by "them" when i said "stay far from them". Half my family is muslim so you dont need to tell i that i shouldnt judge someone based on his religion. I know my Father well. But this is not about a person and his personal belief. this is about the "religion" this is about the "system". Idren its not really fair of you to take one small sentence from everything i wrote and conclude that i am judging based on religion, especially when i already stated "I would never reproach any man for being muslim or jew or whatever.."

Its easy to say Unity
its harder to say who do you unite with

Why did Jah Jah send Elijah to confront the people and the priests of baal?
why did Jah Jah send Jonah to Nineveh?

stay far from them
perhaps if i had said stay far from pollution, you would have overstood my meaning more clearly..........that is if you remember that there are many types of pollution out there and not just the environmental ones

Blessed

Rastafari Is

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 2/8/2007 4:25:12 PM

in peace always Ras Kebreab

i mis-took you. the system your talking about maybe i dont know of. what is the sytem you mean to stay far away from? do you mean the extremeists, i always come in peace. one love bredren

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/8/2007 5:27:45 PM

Bless brethren

for now i will let Bob explian for I

"Rasta dont come to fight against flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places"

until time

Rastafari Is

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I