Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1738&start_row=1

what do Ones think will happen in 2000?

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 2/2/2007 9:51:34 AM

armegeddon? apocalypse? the "end"?

according to Gladstone Robinson....the "end" is near.

I want to hear what Ones and Ones think or have to say about this. I am very curious to hear Ipinions. I know that I am "ready" so to speak.

or my counting could be completly off and im writing this out of disallusionment. whatever is whatever.

Blessed Love forIva bredren.

Selassie forIva with or without an apocalypse. InI live for Jah always.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/2/2007 4:50:03 PM

Bredren, this is the end times, the last days. But the last days of what? An Era. The world is not going to be destroyed by some guy named Jesus, and His Majesty never even hinted at such a possiblity. On the other hand His Majesty seemed to be on the mission of rebuilding the world and the relationship between man. Don't let mistranslation of ancient scripts and dogma fool us into thinking the world is at end. We are facing the end of the age, not the end of the world.

All throughout time, ages come and ages go. The Bible even tells us that there was life on earth before Adam and Eve. There will always be life on earth, as long as the Sun of God is risen.

ASAR~ASET~HERU

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 2/3/2007 11:13:55 AM

i had a sort of vision that later on they going to bring a super fake jesus on earth.

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 2/3/2007 12:37:49 PM

Raggabunny (irie diamond) was born/arrived before 2000
and in my mind i heard the sond 'a space man came travelling' by chris deburgh
anyway when raggabunny was born it cried and produced (exhibited)this
http://www.tbsac.freeserve.co.uk/medicinemodelconcept.gif
it is grey not black and not white!!!
see crafts section at www.artsanctuary.net

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/5/2007 9:32:02 AM

THERE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SUPER FAKE JESUS' ON EARTH

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 2/5/2007 2:36:01 PM

Ises

Whaterver gonn happen, Iman will make sure to get Iself and my Queen to my Fatherland Ethiopia in those days.
From there we shall check how the things gwaan in the west... and if not I n I head up the hills for safety. Overstand the signs of the figtree. Don't get me wrong... I'm certainly no pessimistic... but we have to be careful. 9/11 was a warning for those who have eyes to see, exactly 7 years before to the day.
Not much time left till then... and Iman will make sure to catch my flight. ZION GATES OPEN WIDE

Selah

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 2/5/2007 3:19:40 PM

Ras Sister khamyl, who u say is super fake jesus now? you talking of the Benny Hinn who be doing those fake stunts on tv? i havent heard of anyone who actually proclaimed very hugely that they were the re-coming of Jesus Christ

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I