Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1734&start_row=21

Best City for Rasta to live

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 3/13/2007 11:37:39 AM

True home is Mt. Zion

Trod anywhere until Shiloh

RSK

Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 3/13/2007 12:37:51 PM

Selah

RasTafarI
Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: inajahlove Sent: 3/13/2007 11:46:47 PM

greetings,

I too have found that I move and have been moved to the place where I must serve. I found moving to my location of 4 years now a bit painful, very white, very orthodox Bible belt. My little boy suffered and I now homeschool. I do healing and energy work FT in my own little business. I walked the ground the sadness of my great grandfather who once was a blacksmith here and the extreme sadness of my ancestors. It was almost completely destablizing. I learned as much as possible about herbs, worked with the people from a place of love (after much help from JAH) and things worked out. I will move on, WHEN the time is right/ when the door opens, paying attention to the synchronicities that appear on my path. I'm excited as I feel that time may come within a reasonable time soon. I long for warmth again and the ocean.

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 3/14/2007 3:26:18 AM

Bless up the I for giving JAH Healing in the face of duppies and vampires. Rastafari carry I and I through all trials and tribulations and Rastafari always remain the conqueror.

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 3/15/2007 10:30:33 PM

Addis Ababa!or Mountain city in the valley and on the peaks.Behold and in that day the people said"come let us go up into the mountain of lord"jah rastafari!Mount Lalibela!the new Jahrusalem,is one of Ithiopia holiest city.Aksum,Axum.long live rasta!

Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 3/16/2007 11:55:34 PM

Jeru-SALEM, the city of PEACE. which is found only, within I SELF...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I