Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1714&start_row=1

Freedom of Jah Words

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/14/2007 11:22:47 PM

This is something I have wanted to reason about for a while. I Iverstand people making a copyright to protect their ideas and the manifestation of their ideas, especially if those things are the source of their financial income. But when I sight people who see similar kinds of holy sayings or stories in different holy books and they speak about this or that nation stole the words of the holy books of this or that other nation, I think that they are missing the purpose of the words of Jah RasTafarI. It is a different situation if we are speaking about people who literally stole the holy books and teachings of another nation, because sometimes this does happen, and I am not speaking in support of this kind of wickedness.

What I am speaking about is the main reasons why there are so many similarities between the different holy writings of the world. Part of the reason being that some of the stories and teachings existed when we were One people, and the other part of the reason being that the people who loved the words of Jah RasTafarI taught these words to nations visiting them and nations they visited. To share the mighty Irits of Jah so all can see. It is called Reasoning.

In these times the people are so divided that they don't think like their ancestors but instead want to hold everything to themselves and want to accuse people of present and past of stealing what was freely given. I am not expecting this way of thought to change any time soon because it is supposed to be this way for many people because this is the season of division, but I do expect this way of thought to change for some.

As Christ said,

Luke 11
52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

The people Christ was speaking about showed that they didn't enter in theirselves because they didn't Live like One who opened the doors of knowledge. But one reason alone would have shown that they didn't open the doors, because they hindered people that tried to enter in. If they had opened the doors themselves, they would have learned the Freedom of Jah Words.

Selassie I showed the example in these times in the publications made by His Press. For example in the beginning of the english translation of selected speeches ordered by Haile Selassie I and published by His Press.

ANY PORTION OF THIS BOOK COULD BE REPRODUCED BY ANY PROCESS WITHOUT PERMISSION

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/9/2014 11:21:23 PM

I am reminded of this Reasoning.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/10/2014 12:36:30 AM

The Source of all Righteous Teachings from the beginning of Time and before Time is The Most High God RasTafarI Haile Selassie I, and Haile Selassie I show I and I.

ANY PORTION OF THIS BOOK COULD BE REPRODUCED BY ANY PROCESS WITHOUT PERMISSION

No person or group can take sole ownership of any Teaching that comes from God, Haile Selassie I made it Free for all to Learn and Teach.

The best thing I and I can do in Reasoning is to Teach Righteousness to People and Learn Righteousness from People, that will Rise all who are involved.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 1/10/2014 12:50:50 PM

When I read through HIM publications, for example, Proclaimations during the Italian Invation of Abysinia, I tend to apply these to the current situation in I trod. I realize than times are different now from then (or are they?).
What I have come to appreciate is that through HIM Word, I am able to be in contol of Iself under divers circumstances.
I do read though many ancient writings too. I have come to see His Word in different scripture, eg the Bhagavad Gita. I dont suppose that everything written therein is His Word, but The Truth is Unshakable from its place such that even Pastors can't deny the truth in the Vedas.
On the other hand I know that Falsehood by nature is supported by elements of Truth, otherwise Falsehood wouldnt stand at all. Therefore I only have Faith inThe Book that HIM fully supports, ie The Book in which HIM say He is Glorified. Thank you.

Messenger: kingston Sent: 11/28/2017 9:41:56 AM

You Are Truely A Jah Warrior fellow King. I am blessed to read your words of wisdom. Continue to teach the youth the Truth and eventually I n I as a people will be completely FREE Like Our iTERNAL Father Jah Ras Tafari Haile Selassie I Negus Negast Conquering Lion Of The Tribe Of JudaH.
Point of reference; I will do I.T in campus and join I n I Rastaonlineguru camp soon and fight on for I people rights coz Truth and righteousness are His. Bless UP !!

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I