Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1706&start_row=1

Shashamanye

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/8/2007 2:38:48 AM

is it true they took shashamanye away? the land given to rastas who want to live in ethiopia

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/8/2007 5:18:59 AM

It should be made clear that Shashamane wasn't granted to Rasta's, but anyone of African Heritage in the diaspora, which includes Rasta, but not only Rasta.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 1/8/2007 9:06:25 AM

WHO TOOK IT? We have got to restore mankind to the original place where no one owns a continent and must respect the nature that sustains it and the creater who granted it!

RSK

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/8/2007 10:20:00 PM

i dont know if its true, i was just at work, not in a good mood and i was just telling my rasta bredren how i can't wait to leave babylon and go to shashamanye, then he told me like you didnt hear shashamayne got tooken away? hopefully someone with better know can explain this to me

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 1/9/2007 3:27:26 PM

Ises King

No, Shashamane still deh bout like always. But its true there are constant problems... things with the King's Highway... problems with the city and citizens itself... and quarels amongst them in addition.
Maybe you mean that there was a case in the past, that the brethren lost a big part of the land... there were some administration issues. Maybe it was during Mengistu... or then when the new gvmt came. Now is only a little part left.... that's where the Rasses live.
But Rasta... Ethiopia does not only consist of a single town called Shashe. And it is not true, that HIM wanted Rasta to be ONLY in Shashe. He also thought about giving I n I the Awash Valley region.... original Edenland.... but that didn't took on shape due to I n I quarreling amongst iniselves instead to WORK PURPOSEFULLY.
As far as I know there are much more purposeful works are going on in Addis. There was the Article by Nathaniel and some say it was quite true what the Ras was saying. Many voices cry there is going too much wrong in Shashe. Don't get trapped by the image of a "rasta-disneyworld".... as some over there try to get it across. If you go to Shashe, then only to work for the betterment. But I n I still have big works to do... and so Addis is the centre. There was once a great man in Addis named Ras Xylon.... and his era was a great one... there are still things he left behind... music school, music studio... and still some in Shashe too are working great in that direction... the SHYAP I n I know is doing good works.
So don't think about relaxing in Shashe... ETHIOPIA AWAITS ITS CREATORS!

Selah

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/9/2007 4:56:17 PM

thats what i realized, aint no rasta paradise place

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/9/2007 4:56:32 PM

on earth that is

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 1/10/2007 10:43:51 AM

Blessed Iyah

Man, take a look at this earth and see that it is paradise! There are so many places I would love to see and people to meet.... all over the world. JAH made this world and how can any of his creation not be perfect and paradise?

I didn't mean paradise when I said "rasta disneyland".... I mean it is the comercial exploitation of Rasta going on in Shashe. And now nobody tell me anything... I know the runnings of Shashe down there. And it is too sad that I want to tell it... besides anybody telling anything bad about Shashe is of course a badmind and troublemaker.... so nobody should say anything bad about it. period and next topic.
Brother Nathaniel wrote his big and revealing article about Shashe a few years ago.... VERY revealing. Of course we expected protests from the Tribes and Federation and the other clubs down... but NO.... when the Brethren was ordered to write an excuse.... he was ordered by the Nyahbinghi House! JAH WHAT GOES ON?? Excuse for what? For things really happening?
But I am not the one to repeat it over and over again. And I am of course not speaking about all.... in all houses down there... and most of them having nothing to do with any house and clubbizness down there are purposeful workers... give thinks for every single one of them Iyah!
Just last week my brethren was down in Shashe taking a visitor down.... this is what they do down there... "rasta tourism".... there is even a new Tribes owned hotel running now. And when the visitor was back, he told the same ugly things as always.... stories of how RASTA BRETHREN.... IMAGINE THAT! .... offered him prostitutes! BRIMSTONE AND FIRE. And that's no exception! There is especially one of those clubs which is known for such disgusting behaviour around the world.
But I am talking too much... it is not for me to cover up those things... not now. Other brethren have done it and were heavily critizised... NOT BECAUSE ITS NOT TRUE! .... because everyone knows its true! But then they try to turn it like you help babylon try to destroy I n I when you work against I n I. WHAT? I n I come to blaze fire for all babylonian duttyness wherever it is found... and it is long time known that nuff of that is found down there. JAH SHALL SHED LIGHT! That visitor is now touring the North of I n I heavenlly Zionland.... so I was told.... it seems as he FLED from Shashe and the negativity down there. Just keep watching... every span of time you have such revealing articles on rastaites.com too!

Blessed are those who come to destroy the wickedness amongst their own brethren! RED REDDER HOT HOTTAH! But I am not called for doing this... there are others for that work... they showed the true image, and no one wanted to see it.

Selah

Messenger: Thomas Joyce Sent: 9/25/2019 9:47:14 AM

Message and all content are produced for the width of the strings for the sanity of the blocks for the field. It is opened for the reforms and rush essay in the same urgent fields for the people. It is opened for the exact use of the offers for the enhancement of the goals for the candidates.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I