Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1688&start_row=1

Melchesdek

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: johnbravar Sent: 12/18/2006 6:50:20 PM

He was not only Jesus, he was Elijah, Moses, Adam, King David, and Mohammed!

Believers in The Way...

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 12/19/2006 10:49:08 AM

Well i even i said melchezidek king of salem king of righteousness prince of peace king of the most high,so he is one person the other prophets did their works in the order of melchezidek.moses did good in all his house but he who built all things is the lord melchezidek who met abraham when he was returning from the slaughtering of the kings.tithes were given to melchezidek.melchezidek is jes*us christ haile i Selahssie i.according to the melchezidek order another king arise and Selahssie is this king.

Messenger: RAS NOSAJ Sent: 12/19/2006 12:26:30 PM

ONE LOVE TO EACH AND EVERYONE STILL.RIGHT NOW I WOULD LIKE TO AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE ABOUT THE ORDER OF MELCHESDEK.ANYONE WHO CAN GIVE DI I SOME INFO ERE.REMEMBA CALL ON JAH EVERYTIME.RAS NOSAJ SAH DAT

Messenger: johnbravar Sent: 12/21/2006 6:08:02 PM

Hi everyone,

For the second time now I have seen a message posted with my name but am confused because I have not posted anything. Just wondering who is using my name to post or is it coincidence that we have the same name

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/22/2006 1:33:47 PM

John Bravar,

The post was made from the same account, although I don't know why somebody else is able to post with your account. It might be a mistake in the website program.

If your login has been setup to automatically sign you in, try signing out and then signing back in.

Let me know if this happens again.

And to the person who made the first post with johnbravar's username. If you could tell me what your user name is, I might be able to figure out what happened.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 12/24/2006 4:27:26 AM

Ises

Maybe the I them are interested in I n I Blog Entry on the Melchezidek Order.

Nyah Binghi Melchezidek High Order
SELAH

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 12/24/2006 3:27:17 PM

The book of hebrews has all the information on Melchezidek,Selahssie i.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I